Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

I need a break, any suggestions where to go?

BOB   

Carafaat;798813 wrote:
Wyre, where is Haram and where is cumrah are there any somali girls and beaches?

Carafaadow, NGONGE clearly made a mistake when he offered you Samjamaa's hand in marriage. ma ninkaagan aanan aqoon meeshuu xaramka ku yaalo iyo cumradu waxay tahay baa gabar la siistaa? Loool waad ceebowday big time.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Skeptic   

SubxaanALLAH! Just take the brother's advice and go visit the two best places on earth! Makkah and Medina. Cheap and I guarantee u that ur life will change forever!

nuune   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;798772 wrote:
0385938.jpg

Meeshaan aad. Populated by Dutch-speaking folks too.

St Maartins ahaa, the lowest landing close to the people and the beach occurs here, that 747 jumbo jet is a wacko believe me, what a sight, what a monster, what a landing.

Carafaat   

Ngonge, Amsterdam waan ka sii cararaa ku dhahay. :D

Skeptic, I am ready to become a wadaad. but tell me more about mekka and medina and what to expect.

nuune   
Carafaat, I think it is time for you to enroll in a madarasa classes, clearly, you know nothing about Islam looking at your last post, and the other post you asked about what is haram and cumrah.

Juxa   

armuu is yeelyeelayaa? in which case telling him about haramka is a moot point.

I think you should visit Somalia/land and get connected to dhulkii hooyo

BOB   

Juxa,

Ma Al Shabaab inuu kamid noqdo aa rabtaa oo uu SOL nagu qarxiyo? They love dhallinyarada Yurub iyo North America ka timaada oo 'Dhaqan Celiska' loo keeno. Ninkan meel qaldan buu dagan yahay first and foremost, what on earth ayuu ka hayaa Amsterdam? Leicester ama Birmingham usoo guur ku dheh where all the former dutch iskoris live as reformed wadaado (Nuune, geel laba jir soo wada mar) meesha ayaan malcamad ka geyneynaa garkana ha xiirin ayaan leenahay oo markuu dhoor jus barto NGONGE ayaan leenahay Samjamaa u doon igaarka maadaama aad adiga ka ballan qaaday. lol

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

Bob holland umad dhan oo islaam ah baa wada dagan! plenty of dugsi quraan and sunday lectures available

iskoris waxaan dhihi karnaa dadkii 1989ki yimid, kuwaa haloo cabsado but aw gadaal ka gaarow excusekaada maxaa waaye?

BOB   

Juxa,

Caruurta Holland ku kortay oo maanta in their late teens ama early 20's ka ah dab yar ma shidaayaan, kuwaas gacan aan u taagay oo waxa yurubta kale ka immaaday oo dhan wee ka horeeyaan in every sense of the word...caadi ma tihiin reer Alles Goed aniga mugoo faro,ciddiyo, dhego iyo sanba waa idiin taagay.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Juxa   

Maybe times have changed oo waa runtaa. I lived in holland for years and I promise you in my tuulo each and every somali family were strict in dhaqan & religion.

Allaha soo hideeyoo umada oo dhan.

For the poster there are great deals to be had in Egypt for short holidays

Carafaat you should go to a South American county of south east Asia

Nin Yabaan Carafaat he has more than 3000 posts and he joined in 2011:D

Ma u eegyahay mid SOL deynaya.

wyre   

Xaaji Xunjuf;799309 wrote:
Carafaat you should go to a South American county of south east Asia

Nin Yabaan Carafaat he has more than 3000 posts and he joined in 2011:D

Ma u eegyahay mid SOL deynaya.

Looooooooooooooooolz :D:D

Carafaat   

I was just joking. :D

I know Cumraah and Hajj. And actually it's quite a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion and invite Wyre. So where do you live in KSA?

BoB, aad ba no amaantay. Hollandiisku exposure kids with too much things.At the age of 12/13 they gave us sexual education lessons, and even show how to put on bacda on a broomstick. I remember feeling ashamed. Much to young to be exposed. Marka, afcourse waan ka horeena kuwan teenage mother iyo father noqoniya ee UK and US.