Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Founder of Somaliland wanted to unite with Somalia

NGONGE;797772 wrote:
^^ That's the extent of your logical deductions? A map?
:D

The next six months are going to cause lots of heart attacks, I tell you.

Make sure that Siilanyu at his old age is up to it. The Oil in Puntland will surely hurt him a little. The Istanbul Conference will be a pain and the implementation of the Garowe accord are all coming in the next six months. Get the old man as much aspirin as possible..

NGONGE   

General Duke;797783 wrote:
Make sure that Siilanyu at his old age is up to it. The Oil in Puntland will surely hurt him a little. The Istanbul Conference will be a pain and the implementation of the Garowe accord are all coming in the next six months. Get the old man as much aspirin as possible..

Did you not read the article I posted the other day? The Turks believe the TFG must approach Somaliland and try to talk to them. Istanbul is already telling you to beg, adeer. Wax fahan. :D

NGONGE;797790 wrote:
Did you not read the article I posted the other day? The Turks believe the TFG must approach Somaliland and try to talk to them. Istanbul is already telling you to beg, adeer. Wax fahan.

I believe your articles as much as I believed your Guru's claim that Somaliland was going to get recognized back in November 2003.. Its all crap, the Turks are a people who by nature hate secession, they have a history of fighting and being cruel to their secessionists enclaves..

NGONGE   

General Duke;797794 wrote:
I believe your articles as much as I believed your Guru's claim that Somaliland was going to get recognized back in November 2003.. Its all crap, the Turks are a people who by nature hate secession, they have a history of fighting and being cruel to their secessionists enclaves..

Err, it was written by the Turkish ambassador to the United States, saaxib. :D :D

NGONGE;797795 wrote:
Err, it was written by the Turkish ambassador to the United States, saaxib.

That's great as long as he was not the deputy British Ambassador to Ethiopia, its progress at least..

NGONGE;797799 wrote:
^^ Actually, my fault. He was not a Turk, he was a Somali!

The TFG is listening, won't you?

I told you I did not believe you, now it was not the Turkish Ambassador but the Somali one? You know we don't at this moment have an Ambassador to the U.S. ? :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ Well, he claims to be and it was posted in a Turkish Daily (which is why I confused him with his Turkish equivalant). :D

NGONGE;797804 wrote:
^^ Well, he claims to be and it was posted in a Turkish Daily (which is why I confused him with his Turkish equivalant).

I believe you. Your secessionist zeal got you confused with the meaning of line 6, of the London accord. I can imagine a whole Turkish daily where Somaliland was mentioned must have been overwhelming for you..

NGONGE;797817 wrote:
^^ It was and it has. Now what do you say about the article? Have you read it?

I would have, if it was written by the Turkish Ambassador to the U.S. :D

^^^^^JB, how did you ever become Siilanyu's spokesperson? It was not your mastery of the English language. Is it the simple fact that you are related to the secessionist first Madaam? :D:D:D

Carafaat   

Guys, we all know Somaliland and whoever from Somalia will talk. It's good news. Doesnt matter who invites who, and who sits left or right. We are brothers. Aduunka ha nagu ceebenina dibdambe uun.

The shame. That is what I find worst, Somali's always running to others with their issue's. Wether aqoonsi or building dowlad, its our issue for sure we can solve it ourselves.

So dont make it worse.

^^^Adeer spare us the waffle. Go explain to your secessionists that they need to stop running to foreigners for recognition and follow the protocols set in Mogadishu and Garowe and have Somali's talk with other Somali's to settle their differences. Addis and Nairobi are not our Capitals and London is not that shinning city on the hill.