Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Founder of Somaliland wanted to unite with Somalia

NGONGE   

General Duke;797738 wrote:
Today adeer in which the unionists in the NW are getting more vocal from Awdal, SOOL, SANAAG, and CAYN. which make up a large part of what was British Somaliland. So who will we sit with? Surely you don's believe the SNM constitutes all of what was British Somaliland?

Awdal was created in a Toronto wedding party hall. They can shout all they like, they have no real voice where it matters.

Khaatumo has three presidents yet the professor still talks for them and, even worse, they have that clown Osman whateverhis name as their public relations spokesperson (:D). The idea of that state, in its current form at least, was still born. They'll be back in the fold.

The rest are your hopes and wishes. British Somaliland is the one you'll have to sit and beg, adeer. Now listen to me and start softening your stance and begging in a 'reer magaal' way before it's too late. :D

Soon he will start talking about the composition of the committee that will be sitting in the talks .... Saying heer hebel are outnumbered :D

NGONGE;797739 wrote:
All those lines became null and void the minute they inserted article 6 in the communique, adeer. Stop being stubborn and listen to me dee. I like you and don't want you to have egg on your face when the time for talking comes.
:D

Poor secessionists. They really want to believe in the goodness of Dave. That sacred line will ensure that you will be brought more into the fold, dragging and screaming if you insist. The Garowe principles are clear, and the new constitution is clear, there is no room for secession in Somalia and none of the 18 regions can go it alone.

Thus when every region is counted, SOOL, SANAAG, CAYN and AWDAL population will be asked the nature of the relationship they want with Somalia, and you know what they will say............lol

Jacaylbaro;797747 wrote:
Soon he will start talking about the composition of the committee that will be sitting in the talks .... Saying heer hebel are outnumbered

Only a mugged person fantasizes about what was taken from him. You actually think that you will speak to anyone regarding secession?

loool. Your Sultan has already made it clear he wants to negotiate for the Capital and the Presidency of Somalia. Such talks are fine, but secession wont happen. Its not even feasible.

Carafaat   

Jacaylbaro;797747 wrote:
Soon he will start talking about the composition of the committee that will be sitting in the talks .... Saying heer hebel are outnumbered

Oepss. :D there will be a committee? Inadeer can you add me to this Guddi? If necessary I will wear the clan shirt.

NGONGE;797751 wrote:
^^ No they will not be asked. Somaliland will speak for them. Wax fahan.

Somaliland will speak for the SNM clan, never even in these pages have we seen anyone other than an individual who speaks for or supports the secessionist movement.

You have been outsmarted yet again. Now the Unionists are laughing. Its only a matter of time before they claim that they should have the Capital or the Presidency of Somalia.

Dukey all talks will be based on separation and if it fails than the status quo will continue fine with Somaliland maybe in 5 years time we will give it another shot markay so dabcan qolyahah Somalia.

Carafaat   

General Duke;797755 wrote:
Somaliland will speak for the SNM clan, never even in these pages have we seen anyone other than an individual who speaks for or supports the secessionist movement.

You have been outsmarted yet again. Now the Unionists are laughing. Its only a matter of time before they claim that they should have the Capital or the Presidency of Somalia.

Duke, of the 52 years since Independance folks from Somaliland had only 5 years the PM seat(Egaal AUN 2 and Ali Khaliif 3 years). So if you count total number of years of the Presidency and PM years, its total is 104 years and we had 5 years of madaxtinimo, Puntland alone had 40 years of Madaxtinimo.

not fair. Let Someone from Somaliland do the job for once!

STOIC   

Yaa Ushegaa...lilke a high school romance, youthful attraction to an unlikely team can linger for a long time.We clearly understand that as sports fans, but damn the romance is Over....hahha

NGONGE;797764 wrote:
You insist on having egg on your face, Duke. I can't help you anymore. Enjoy.

To illustrate my argument here is an Image with Arabic fonts...

201221611344388734_2.jpg

NGONGE   

^^ That's the extent of your logical deductions? A map? :D

The next six months are going to cause lots of heart attacks, I tell you.