Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Founder of Somaliland wanted to unite with Somalia

NGONGE;797692 wrote:
^^ Agree. Somaliland was not relevent that they only mentioned it in one line of the final communique. but, OH, what a line it was!

Indeed for you it must be a victory, if you are mentioned in a single. After all this was a communique that was put together in London, the holiest of holly Cities for Somalia secessionists.:D

In the real world you were forced by your handlers to attend a Somalia meeting in order to make Dave happy.

NGONGE   

General Duke;797705 wrote:
Indeed for you it must be a victory, if you are mentioned in a single. After all this was a communique that was put together in London, the holiest of holly Cities for Somalia secessionists.
:D

In the real world you were forced by your handlers to attend a Somalia meeting in order to make Dave happy.

Dave did a good job and did not break any of his promises. War hada don't be like Xiin and listen to me when I advise you to change your tactics. The world did, now it's your turn. :D

6. The Conference recognised the need for the international community to support any dialogue that Somaliland and the TFG or its replacement may agree to establish in order to clarify their future relations.

That is indeed is a classic line. In the future the international community may help in dialogue, to clarify any future relations which can mean anything, confederation, federation or even centralization system for Somalia. Until such time, you are not recognized, you are stuck limbo and the world is supporting the implementation of the Garowe principles, opening embassies in Mogadishu and holding milestone conferences such as the one planned in Istanbul....

You got mugged yet again...

NGONGE;797708 wrote:
Dave did a good job and did not break any of his promises. War hada don't be like Xiin and listen to me when I advise you to change your tactics. The world did, now it's your turn.

Dave sent his Foreign Minister to Mogadishu, opened an embassy there. He send his deputy Ambassador in Addis to Hargaysa to force you to attenf. He hosted an international conference for SOMALIA, supported the Garowe principles, which does not recognize Somalilland and you are happy with that single ambiguous line that promises dialogue in the future?

Forget the future. Dave is supporting a unified Somalia today..

STOIC   

Somaliland has become a fixture of the seemingly endless loop-hooled argument by the Pirateboys.Just when I thought their ideas will dry up like a slug in a Mogadishu pavement, they come with the old tiring unflashy arguments.Their crusade is as much envy as it is political.

NGONGE   

^^ True. He opened an embassy in Mogadishu but it has nothing to do with SL (as he confirmed during the Somalia debate in parliment). ;)

The clarification is clear. You and whatever replaces the TFG are on one side and SL is on another. Whatever talks take place, are going to follow this formula (two governments sitting on opposite sides and talking). Your old nonsense about SL being part of Somalia and having to adhere to whatever new fool is in charge are dead and gone, adeer. Now change the record and start begging before it's too late. ;)

Carafaat;797706 wrote:
Duke, admit it. you are happy Somaliland is returning and will restore the balance.

I am a unionist and would like all of Somalia to be united. Its just laughable that secessionists like yourself are talking about nonsense like a single line, while ignoring truths on the ground...

NGONGE   

General Duke;797729 wrote:
I am a unionist and would like all of Somalia to be united. Its just laughable that secessionists like yourself are talking about nonsense like a single line, while ignoring truths on the ground...

The truth on the ground? :D :D (today or twenty years ago?).

p.s.

Now that the distinction has been made and a line has been drawn between the two sides (Somalia & Somaliland), where does that leave PL, saaxib? I mean the option (or was it threat) of secession is no longer open to the Imam, what is he going to do? :D

NGONGE;797725 wrote:
^^ True. He opened an embassy in Mogadishu but it has nothing to do with SL (as he confirmed during the Somalia debate in parliment).
;)

The clarification is clear. You and whatever replaces the TFG are on one side and SL is on another.

Did you miss the part where he said that " this is the first time all the Presidents of Somalia regions are in the same meeting" i.e the SOMALIA meeting.

Did you miss the part when Dave repeated again and again that he supported the Garowe 1 & 2 outcomes? Let me clarify what that means, it means building a new government based on the old 18 regions of Somalia, which includes what you claim to be your homeland..

NGONGE;797733 wrote:
The truth on the ground?
:D (today or twenty years ago?).

p.s

Today adeer in which the unionists in the NW are getting more vocal from Awdal, SOOL, SANAAG, and CAYN. which make up a large part of what was British Somaliland. So who will we sit with? Surely you don's believe the SNM constitutes all of what was British Somaliland?

NGONGE   

General Duke;797734 wrote:
Did you miss the part where he said that " this is the first time all the Presidents of Somalia regions are in the same meeting" i.e the SOMALIA meeting.

Did you miss the part when Dave repeated again and again that he supported the Garowe 1 & 2 outcomes? Let me clarify what that means, it means building a new government based on the old 18 regions of Somalia, which includes what you claim to be your homeland..

All those lines became null and void the minute they inserted article 6 in the communique, adeer. Stop being stubborn and listen to me dee. I like you and don't want you to have egg on your face when the time for talking comes. :D

Jacaylbaro;797735 wrote:
Get inline Duke .... You are either with Somaliland or with Somalia after that Conference.

So is everyone

How will you get me in line? when you could not Buuhudle which is a few miles from Burco? Spare us the bravado you got mugged yet again.

Carafaat   

General Duke;797729 wrote:

Who said anything about secession? I oppose any secession only enlargements. I am already thinking about how to get Somali region and Djibouti inline.