Sign in to follow this  
FreshPrince

Puntland (SSDF) Using Darwiish Name?

Somalia   

Mario B;796462 wrote:
AMISOM will be stationed in four regional capitals.....Baidoa, Mogadishu, Kismayu and Galkayo. And because of Piracy from your region, in the coming Summit about Piracy in UAE...Somalia will pressurised to reduce its territoria watersl to 12NM.

How does that even make sense? Do you listen to conversations? Only around a Somali dinner table do you get like that.

And also AMISOM isn't coming to Gaalkacyo, so sad day there too. At least come with facts when coming up against me :D

Mario B   

Somalia;796465 wrote:
How does that even make sense? Do you listen to conversations? Only around a Somali dinner table do you get like that.

And also AMISOM isn't coming to Gaalkacyo, so sad day there too. At least come with facts when coming up against me
:D

This is what people say when they don't live in the real world. :eek:

Mario B   

Somalina;796488 wrote:
This is a bacaac thread.

Waxaad ka hadashaan miyaad weyseen?

Tell this diehard Faroole fan to change the record.

Somalia   

Yeah, I was being very very misogynistic. Why would you ask for her help, I mean, you could quote me and address my points instead? Or did SSC now run out of men?

Mario B   

If women run your little enclave maybe they would have done a better job of ending the scourge of piracy. :D

And yeah, you came out as a chauvinist ###!!

Somalia   

Oh, so now that you failed at defending the non existent entity, you try and forge an alliance with resident Aideed over there, I am afraid it won't work. :D

Taking the cloth of feminism in vain, tsk tsk tsk :D

Mario B   

Somalia;796509 wrote:
Oh, so now that you failed at defending the non existent entity, you try and forge an alliance with resident Aideed over there, I am afraid it won't work.

Taking the cloth of feminism in vain, tsk tsk tsk

Just admit it, you hate women!!

Somalina   

Shinbir aan xanaaneyn jirey ayaan soo xasuusta markaan kan aqriyo postkiisa. Waqtiga la iskama dhameeyo waxaano kale.

Magaca waa la yaqaan meesha uu ka yimid, wax dhibaato uma arko haddii Somali isticmaasho. War kale oo lagu farxo la imaada.

Mahadsanidiin.

tuujiye muxu oran jiray, wareer badana qoladan cusub. Dervish could mean one of three things: A sufi disciple, A member of the Sayids movement or a type of officer. In the sense of puntland I would think it denotes something like a state trooper. As far as Somalia's (the guy who calls himself somalia) this nonsense about Khaatumo state, a quick FYI, Kastumo is wanlawayn speak or the Xaji would say konfurian, if your going to mock northerners, at least come up with something in normal af somali lol

one guy against some many, and yet he seems the only one that make sense. Somalia, my advice to you is stop feeding the trolls, because you're causing a feeding frenzy.

faarah22   

you making a mountain out of a molehole. it's just a name, look at modern infantry divisions and their names, most are foreign. the word admiral is arab derived and so on. darawiish was name used in somalia, so if somalis take it was it wrong with that.