Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland parliament speaker talks about possible dialogue with Somalia in the near future

Taleexi   

burahadeer;795705 wrote:
Oodweyne..how you say in english..(qofkaan quusan naftiisa qusa).These somalia guys rather keep watching circus & very soon see a recognized somaliland with no strings attached with their eyes wide open....how long they gona talk weak!?

Maahmaahe isu maahmaaha baa jira.

Carafaat   

STOIC;795717 wrote:
Carafat, I have nothing to bring to the table.I'm a refugee in a foreign land with nothing to show.There are people far better and with good connection out there that can change SL.....athiguu amaa inaaguu biir or sificaan sithaa Buuba iyo uqeyli..(sp?)

Adeer, atleast you could share your ideas. Or are you charging us a fee in the tradition of the Kikuyu's?

STOIC   

There are good articulate people on this site the likes of Odweyne and Ngonge.Keep reading their opinions and you will be sold to idea of SL or you can choose to keep appeasing the bed-wetting unionist on this board abidingly...Many, participant and observers on this boards wil testify that the people i mentioned above have explained the SL stands clearly....Just keep reading and soon we will convert you from appeasing the benighted Lots

NASSIR   

United we are strong! Divided is to to witness some of our people from Kenya & Tanzania who won't even manifest the least doubt to speak for the dismemberment of Somalia. We should refurbish the platform to advance the political and social rights of Somalis in NFD who are the most historically marganilized even today.

Isn't Abukar Darman from NFD?

STOIC   

Nassir,

Despite your best intentions, you fail to realize that NFD today is far better than South Somalia.The very process of them dreaming in joining an embattled Somalia will evoke fears in them.Granted they have suffered many injustices under Kenyan rule. They have endured and today they have a new crop of leaders displaying great leadership for the rest of Kenya.From judicial autonomy building to election engineering mechanics.With this new crop of educated leaders being shepherd and moral voice of new Kenya, the future is bright for NFD......

NASSIR   

STOIC;795751 wrote:
Nassir,

Despite your best intentions, you fail to realize that NFD today is far better than South Somalia.The very process of them dreaming in joining an embattled Somalia will evoke fears in them.Granted they have suffered many injustices under Kenyan rule. They have endured and today they have a new crop of leaders displaying great leadership for the rest of Kenya.From judicial autonomy building to election engineering mechanics.With this new crop of educated leaders being shepherd and moral voice of new Kenya, the future is bright for NFD......

That's good to hear and I know things are going better for our people in Kenya. But let's work for a stronger and united Somalia. If diverse ethnic groups have learned to live under one flag, why can't we?

STOIC   

Nassir, I wish it was that easy brother.Many in this forums may have taken my words as a hate towards Somalia, but i just didn't see anything that wins me yet to support that Kumbaya.We are just afraid in giving up our tangible peace and prosperity for unassuming marriage with south Somalia.I'm sure you support Makhiri state for a reason and a conviction deep down your guts (I Plead ignorance as I don't know where your border ends) and rightly so to its own merit.I'm doing the same here for my support of Somaliland. Somalia is stubbornly incapable of learning from its past mistakes, but I'm optimistic now that the worlds eyes is on the Somalia price.

The secessionists are not only confused but also deluded. If , as they wish, they want to breakaway from Somalia then their best bet is to sit down with this weak TFG and steal the limelight. However, if a stronger Somalia with proper and legitimate government emerges their wish is in ruin for no proper and strong Somali government will let part of Somalia to secede.

And on the other hand, if you really study the secessionists' argument for seceding is the lack of stability and legitimate government in MOGADISHU, and perhaps old grievances. What else?

Waar maanay ahayn Sheekadu sidaa, sababti aad lagoosanasayn maxay ahayna? Waa nala laayay koow, koonfur civil war baa kasocda sadex? Maxaa kale soo tiriya bal

ooh waxaan hilaamay, Ingiriis baa nagumaystay, waa yaa kudara, Oodwayne ubax ... :D

The SNM leadership Took the wrong Path when they decided To Break away From Somalia.If The Existance Of Somaliland Came because of the agreement b.w the local clans then the status qou is not there anymore.Today,Reer Banadir and Reer Bari are united in their visiion of a resurgent somalia that lives in peace not only with itself but also with its naighbours.The agreements in Garowe And Mogadishu Was a historic step in the right direction.The Only Thing That unite these people are thier vision for a united somalia with one flag.For the secessionist it is a nightmare,Gadaalna looma laaban karo horeyna looma socon karo.waa taa riyadii SNMKu.Your recognition is In Mogadishu and i am sure the only thing you can ever get from Mogadishu leaders is somaliland being part of the federal republic of somalia.

only people crying loud about greater somalia round the clock are puntlanders & co and we know why!. How many benadirs,baidaba,Bweyne people you see so obsessed with Sland.Very few indeed ..negligible.You have proved you'r the most destructive somalis that brought somalia to it's knees and inflaming war and chaos in every region from Kismayo to Buhoodle.The people in Mogadishu & around know full well what somalilanders know about you...and that's why they not continously focused neither greater somalia nor somaliland.

burahadeer;795798 wrote:
only people crying loud about greater somalia round the clock are puntlanders & co and we know why!. How many benadirs,baidaba,Bweyne people you see so obsessed with Sland.Very few indeed ..negligible.You have proved you'r the most destructive somalis that brought somalia to it's knees and inflaming war and chaos in every region from Kismayo to Buhoodle.The people in Mogadishu & around know full well what somalilanders know about you...and that's why they not continously focused neither greater somalia nor somaliland.

Saxib the people of Somaliland and the people of Somalia primarily the people of Mugdisho share a similar vision. Somalia governments are not elected therefore no one can argue that it represents the people of Mugdisho or Somalia for that matter, im sure if elected in the South the majority of the people of Mugdisho know that the cancer of the somali people lay between us. They have been actively involved in destroying the state since 1960. After we de-toothed siad barre and made him a refugee in nigeria. But the people of Mugdisho and Somaliland share a common interest a realistic solution to the somali problem that is why they recently rejected the so called Garowe principles because its not a solution. Somaliwyen is dead, Somalia will not be revived by creating Qabil federal states that will only make the situation even more troublesum. Neither will the people of Mugdisho be second class citizens in Mugdisho their city as was the case before and this is what is purposed in the Garowe so called principles. So its seems the pirates can dream on. :cool:

Carafaat   

Qandalawi;795770 wrote:
The secessionists are not only confused but also deluded. If , as they wish, they want to breakaway from Somalia then their best bet is to sit down with this weak TFG and steal the limelight. However, if a stronger Somalia with proper and legitimate government emerges their wish is in ruin for no proper and strong Somali government will let part of Somalia to secede.

And on the other hand, if you really study the secessionists' argument for seceding is the lack of stability and legitimate government in MOGADISHU, and perhaps old grievances. What else?

Waar maanay ahayn Sheekadu sidaa, sababti aad lagoosanasayn maxay ahayna? Waa nala laayay koow, koonfur civil war baa kasocda sadex? Maxaa kale soo tiriya bal

ooh waxaan hilaamay, Ingiriis baa nagumaystay, waa yaa kudara, Oodwayne ubax ...
:D

Qandalawi, care to explain how clan based federal states will make up a strong, proper and legitimate goverment?

Hasnt Qandala secesseded from Puntland already? Of what is Baar-Gaal? Then how strong is Puntland? And how strong will Somalia when the chair is pulled away by Puntland?