Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

A Gift for Mr Carafaat

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;795659 wrote:
Somaliland has a bright future Carafaadow you shall see it you're self and i never compare Somaliland to Djibouti or even the African states.

Carafaat say after me cadaankanu wada loolana madaw ciiseyn meyno by Xassan tarabi in the 19 century.

Carafaat anigu waxan raba Somaliland nukleyr samaysato adna waxad ka hadlaysa djibouti oo fransiis ba ka tegin anigu waxan raba inay Somaliland hormood u noqoto africa oo G8 ku biirto. adna dad badaha isbaaro u dhigta iyo qolyaha afka duubta baad rabta inad no xayritiid iyo dad dawlad dhisan kari wayey 21 sannoh oo africaan oo dhan dalkoodi ku casumay. dabeedna isku qabsada dawladu ma wanaagsantahay ciidan shiisheeyo ma wanaagsanyahay come on son dunidu way horurmartay.

One day you will admit that you and they are the same and you aint better at all. Chauvinism has its time and moments, yaa Xaaji.

Taleexi   

War iskaga baydh Khaatumo yay Khaatumada ku seejine :) ... If you would've any political lexicon that is worthy mentioning in the enclave..... you wouldn't have marketed a shallow idea for 21 years, brainwashed your kids and finally decide that you are going to talk to your president, H.E. Sh. Sharif. What a wasted of time, and energy ... Remember saaxiib Khaatumo is hitting almost a month and have ... your 90 days of Khaatumo Seegis are counting :)

Carafaat   

Taleexi, If Khaatumo decided to come home, it will be only if Somaliland surrender's its ambition for international recongnition as exhance for domestic recongnition. Oodweyneh knows that, play your cards well Mr.Taleexi. For you are the last hope of all the Unionist in Somaliland.

Go Taleexi, show them Oodweyne and Gebiley folks who the real dominant players in the North are.

Taleexi   

Oodweyne as usual has clothes once more in here. He is so invested in lalaland and now he is lecturing us in here that Khatumo and the likes be Maakhir or Awdal are merely a border issue. This must be a laughing stock at its best. Why would you sit with Somali government after 21 years of living in a denial mode. Khatumo has made its mind. None of you can bring it onto the fold whether it is militarily or ideologically persuasion. You are finally coming back to your capital, Mogadishu. While you've less leverage and nothing significant to bargain except your clan capacity. Hadda ma waxaad na leeday Is-ak baa Dhul-os u dawladaynaya qarnigan 21-aad :)

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;795709 wrote:
Carafaat

I fear the likes of
Mr. Taleexi
and his ilk will be
"border issue"
at best; or people with dual loyalty at worse. Hence, I do not know why you are intent of flattering his kind of ilk. For, they are no master of their own destiny; much less to say, that they are an impediment to anyone else's fate indeed.

But, then, I have notice the likes of you, who has what our very own
Mr. Mintid
once call a
"identity crisis"
could always expected to latched on to anything that gives a whiff of obstacle to Somaliland. Hence, I am not sure that is not something that one ought to be concern with in here, indeed...
:D
:D

Oodweyne, if Taleexi and others were alone in their vision they would be indeed a border issue. But my friend, you do realize there is a 5th cologne within SL. We have been silenced by the strong clan grip and the closed political system. But thanks to President Siilanyo we have been freed from the firm clan grip and the monopoly of Udub and Ucid on the market and thus are free to voice our opinion and to choose our own holy coalition. You are worrying about a fence while there is a Trojan Horse in the House Yaa Oodweyne.

Carafaat   

In defence of Taleexi, clan is the game Somaliland politics is been played. But that will change soon, for the game is open yaa Xaaji.

ANWAR   

Xaaji Xunjuf;795644 wrote:
^^ Somaliland is rich in resources oil gas gemstones you can't compare it to Djibouti, Djibouti is the size of Gabiley, Somaliland population is around 3.9 Million people. The Djibouti population is 700.000 people. Somalilanders are leaders and in the horn they will be the big boss.

PPfffffffffffffffffff Do not pimp up, desert wasteland SIXB

Carafaat   

Xaajiyoow, I know you love the smell of money. Now that Muqdisho has become peacefull again, wouldnt suprise me if you were going to do some business there. Maybe you already started doing business in Xamar without telling Ngonge, Mintid and the rest. Do you pay foreign companies tax or domestic business tax? :D