Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Ubaxa kacaanka(flowers of the revolution)

BOB   

LooooooooooooooooL@ NGONGE,

Waryaa inanka dacaayada ka daa dee.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Somalia   

My mom was one of these kids.

She told me Siad Barre came into her classroom, looked around and patted everyone on the head. And said 'he he he'.

Sounds cool.

Somalia;795641 wrote:
My mom was one of these kids.

She told me Siad Barre came into her classroom, looked around and patted everyone on the head. And said 'he he he'.

Sounds cool.

Thank you for finally proving my theory about you .... :D

BOB   

Trust me...you don't wanna know as Jaceylbaro is sheydaan and his mind is ONLY capable of sheydaanimo.

Peace, Love & Unity.

gooni   

Ubaxa kacaanka waxay ahaayeen arday yaryar oo aad u firfircoon waxayna u qaybsanaayeen sadex

kuwo dugsiyada hoose lagasoo xulo kana qayb qaata quruxda dalku markaas lahaa ama soo dhaweynta madaxda aduunka kana turjumaysay dadkii aragoodu ku deeqo yaa oontoodu ku deeqdaa

kuwa agoon ahaa ama waalidkood danyar ahaa wax barasho iyo jiif ku lahaa dawladii dalka maamulaysay sida lafoole

kuwa jidka lagu tuuray oo markii arimida jacaylku dhamaatay u aragtay inay dhib ku tahay sumacadeeda iyo kan reerka lagana yaabee inay u badnaayeen gobolo ka fogaa caasimada dalka sidii kolajadii afgooye oo kale

waa la asturnaa waana la asturmi doonaa insha allah

Carafaat   

Gooni, you are right. We were a mixed group of kids. And I remember sincere care and interest for us kids from Somalia leader Siad Barre and many other leaders that used to come and visit us.

Those were indeed other days. Today Somali leaders today rather go on the picture and enterain every single white person they come across then the children of the nation.

Never seen Siilanyo, Shariif or Faroole talking and engaging in dialogue with the future of the nations. Shame.