Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Xildhibaan Salaad Cali Jeelle: Heshiiska Garowe Wuxuu Horseedayaa Dagaal Sokeeye oo Hor Leh (SAWIRO)

kingofkings;791595 wrote:
sure, why you are at it, look outside of the window and see if pigs are flying.

Right now, my political view of Mogadishu is a reality while yours is simply a worthless sentence on some document. Its you who needs to check the windows here. Not me.

Recovering-Romantics;791598 wrote:
Right now, my political view of Mogadishu is a reality while yours is simply a worthless sentence on some document. Its you who needs to check the windows here. Not me.

again, look outside of the window and see if pigs are flying.

Recovering-Romantics;791604 wrote:
I rest my case! Good night, troll

you leaving is the best thing that happen to the forum in the past one hour. good riddance .

Realistically speaking,it is either we become full clan-fiefdom federal state and one central gov.Mogadishu people should be allowed to form their clan fiefdom according to the garowe principle.

Che -Guevara;791955 wrote:
This is the same Jeelle that watched Xamar carpet-bombed by Ethiopians...? Somalis are nutcases.

And don't forget he publicly said "we should help the injured ethiopian army "while they carpet- bombed Mogadishu .

Is this supposed to be a defamation campaign against salaad ali? lol,i am sure he is not the only bad guy out there.it is illogically to single him out.

Valid point but let me tell you a few things about Somalis and their mindset Mr Ch Guevara

If a warlord kills his own people and loots his own people he is temporally bad until.....

If he fights for our clan interest he will be the unforgettable hero and his sins will be forgotten and forgiven by tolka. (Wa wali so daahiray)

Wa kuwa dadkeenu