Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Cosmetic Surgery?

Perhaps you find - Anaroxia, bulimia, insomnia, dimentia, Schizophrenia, sexual disfunctions, addiction, autism, phobias, dyslexia...and countless other dirorders funny Sophist?

NinBrown   

Asalama Calaykum,

Cosmetic surgery/plastic surgery falls into two categories are done for 2 reasons:

1. to correct deformities which are a result of congenital/physical or an illness

2. to enhance beauty and interfere with the process of aging.

As a person in this field I see everyday why its necessary to carry out the 1st type- cos I see kids with cleft lips, burns patients and ppl with scars left by skin diseases. This causes them great psychological problem and hence it becomes necessary to carry out the operation.

As for the 2nd type, it is done in private clinics and its usually done by women (numbers of men are becoming greater I must say) who want to enhance their looks, face lifts, boob jobs and tummy tucks. This is deception and lying and interfering with Allahs creation. Its also unnecessary and may even cause harm. So its best avoided. This is the type shown on TV and I think what Atheana was talking about.

Thats me

NinBrown   

Muslim_Queen Said

‘The trouble is that you take religion too seriously and let it dictate how you eat, what you can do in the bedroom,when you can go to the market etc. The hijab is the least of your problems’

Your talking about something you don not know sis and saying something that is satanic. I suggest you retract this massage and repent to Allah the all mighty.

Our Deen is a complete way of life, does not only tell us how to deal with our God, it tells us how to deal with each other and one self. One of the saxaabas said our deen is complete, that our prophet even told us how to defecate and relieve ourselves… and u r talking about eating and bedroom habits…subxanalah.

Allaha the all might says is Suratul Baqarah..(2:208) ‘O you who believe, enter into Islaam completely, and do not follow the foot steps of satan. Verily he is to you a clear enemy’

surgery is alright as long as you are changing your body to its original form.

Ex. -Gastric bypass - health reasons obviously

- Getting rid of excess skin of you lost too

much weight

- Breast implant after a masectomy

- Eye surgery if you dont want to wear glasses

As long as you are informed of the risks then its your choice. But surgery for no other reason than to look better is obviously against Isam.

Sophist   

dimentia, Schizophrenia, sexual disfunctions, addiction, autism, phobias, dyslexia.!!! aren't all these biological diseases? something going wrong in neurons of the mind????

Sophist, if im not mistaken, they are classified as psychological disorders n require psychological treatment. Eg: Phobias are treated by talking with the patient and having them confront their fear.

Macalin   

Perhaps you find - Anaroxia, bulimia, insomnia, dimentia, Schizophrenia, sexual disfunctions, addiction, autism, phobias, dyslexia...and countless other dirorders funny Sophist?

OF COZ THEY LAUGHABLE>>>THESE ARE WHITEMENS DISEASES I WILL BEBACK