Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Help draft a Private Message

AYOUB   

I sent a PM to LST regarding having a SL flag avatar and got no response. I think he might have been offended by my content if not the tone. Please help me draft a polite PM I can send, coz my lame attempt below failed. C'on folks, chop-chop!

wrote:
Under the guise of resheshing my SL flag avatar was replaced by the one I'm using. Tried to change it to something patriotic but there was no flags available. Since then, i've spotted flags have been creeping back in. I've seen West Florida Bonnie Blue creep in. I've seen Bolivian, Ethio and Turkish even. Heck even the Pirate flag is flying!
:)

I demand the return of SL Kalimah! Thanks in advance!

Carafaat   

War niyow ileyn badow ayaa tahay. madaxda marka la hadlisid waa lo istaga kadibna amaan ayaa lagu biloowaa sheekada, adiguna faraha ayaa so tagisaa. typical qowdhan.

Carafaat   

laalush lasoo bood dee. typical qowdhan. af course cidisaa ayaa amanisaa, tariikhdooda, ine madax yihiin,ine Somali hoogaan u yihiin, ine gobta rasmiga ee Puntland yihiin.

NGONGE   

^^ He didn't even have to do please and thank you. He could have easily said "I wanted a SL flag for my avatar. I couldn't find one. Any chance of having one?". LST would have obliged, just like with my singing old man on the left of this. :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;789990 wrote:
^^ I got my ten stars from my fellow SOLERS before this place turned into troll city warya! What are you, an Ayoub script?
:D

We al know reer Bari respect madax. And you happen to be our madax for now. Doesn't take a scientist to figure out, why you have 10stars.:D

Only internationally recognized calamo laga aqoonsanyahay meeshaan, not every tuulo calankee iska sameysato.

And to respect calankeena suuban ee Soomaaliya like that ("West Florida Bonnie Blue "), well nothing new from a goosashadoon dude with political identity crisis because that very British document you hold says you were born in Soomaaliya, diid or doon.