Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Way to go turkey

uchi   

Come on boys, we are almost there, if anybody here has any cousins in Alshabab ring them up~ and get them on the table~ Somalia is COMIN back baby!!'nn Wooooot!!!!@ lol

The Zack   

NGONGE;789594 wrote:
Is this going to be cargo flights or actual passenger ones? If the latter, how many passengers do you they expect to have in each flight? NGOs doing their ten day break thing?
:D

Nice symbolic move by the Turks.

LOOOL good questions. I doubt they will find sufficient number of passengers for two days a week flights. Next to impossible. Remember that direct flight from Nairobi to Hargeisa, they stopped it because they couldn't find passengers.

Mario B   

The Zack;789867 wrote:
LOOOL good questions. I doubt they will find sufficient number of passengers for two days a week. Next to impossible. Remember that direct flight from Nairobi to Hargeisa, they stopped it because they couldn't find passengers.

That's not a fair comparison....this flight will hopefully, be used by Somali diaspora from States and Europe plus all expatriate and emissaries from across the world. :D

The Zack   

^:D Who, in the diaspora, would want to fly from the west to Xamar? LOL.. That just aint right, at least right now. Say one takes 4 weeks of vacation, one would probably not spend all 4 weeks in Xamar LOL. We got to stop by Nairobi and the likes. 3 days are enough in Xamar inta shabaab ay joogaan ceelasha biyaha.

The Zack   

Cambuulo iyo bun;789872 wrote:
^^what do u know man everybody is goin to Mogadishu these days

True that, even Hague was there the other day. The question is everybody staying there LOL.

Mario B   

The Zack;789871 wrote:
^
Who, in the diaspora, would want to fly from the west to Xamar? LOL.. That just aint right, at least right now. Say one takes 4 weeks of vacation, one would probably not spend all 4 weeks in Xamar LOL. We got to stop by Nairobi and the likes. 3 days are enough in Xamar inta shabaab ay joogaan ceelasha biyaha.

You may be proven right in the end, but let's say i'm more optimistic than you......next week the UN will double the AMISON force and once Afgoye is captured then Mogadishu will be secured. I believe the drought took away the fear of Somalis as many men and women went to Mogadishu to help...at that time it worse even more dangerous than it is now.

Haven't you been watching Sh Sharif walking safely from one corner of the city to another like a true Mayor.....with Tarsan as his deputy? :D:D

Mario B   

The Zack;789873 wrote:
True that, even Hague was there the other day. The question is everybody staying there LOL.

I believe we might have to all squeeze in at Hotel Sahafi. :D:D

The Zack   

^:D :D @Hotel Saxafi. Maybe that or AMISOM will give us spot in Villa Somalia, the only safe spot in town. The problem is how are we going to travel from the Airporta to Villada since we don't have the Ugandan/Burundi tanks :).

The Zack;789873 wrote:

who the hell ones to pay over 1000 dollars to be in xamar for 3 days that doesn't sound realistic man

Mario B   

The Zack;789876 wrote:
^
:D @Hotel Saxafi. Maybe that or AMISOM will give us spot in Villa Somalia, the only safe spot in town. The problem is how are we going to travel from the Airporta to Villada since we don't have the Ugandan/Burundi tanks
:)

I doubt we will be allowed near the President, they may think we are "foreign Alshaabab" on a suicide mission, but i get your point....room capacity in mogadishu must be dire. I dont know if they do bed and breakfast at Muna hotel?

The Zack   

Cambuulo iyo bun;789877 wrote:
who the hell ones to pay over 1000 dollars to be in xamar for 3 days that doesn't sound realistic

man

Two-way flight from Wilson Airport in Nairobi to Xamar (of course on a qaad-carrying jet) isn't anything near $1k.

Mario,

LOL