Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Maalinta Valentines day

Aaliyyah   

Much needed thread. You married folks should make everyday your valentines day. And you dont have to do something big. The smallest kindness and show of affection suffices.

Haatu   

Apophis, you've been acting weird lately. Why the sudden onslaught on Alpha? And you've managed to convince our resident simpleton Oba to join in and being who he is has thrown everything out of the cot including the baby :D

Juxa   

It is most likely to be the girl's money.

There are many way to show appreciation. Ubax & chocolates being the cheapest

Naga daaya yaaqey

Chimera   

Daqane;917109 wrote:
It is interesting how keeping the marriage fresh and exciting entails the spending of money and for it to be "romantic" it has to be the guys money somaaha

Its necessary sxb, unless you have a magical hat that goes poof and you're in a five day cruise across the Caribbean, you will have to dish out some money to get that experience and enjoy it. Trust me, monotony is what destroys a lot of marriages and relationships. There are many beautiful layers to a woman, and some you will never discover unless you do something exciting and memorable that involves a change of scene, some epic natural wonders and awe-inspiring architecture.

nuune   

There are many beautiful layers to a woman, and some you will never discover unless you do something exciting and memorable that involves, a change of scene, some epic natural wonders and awe-inspiring architecture.

Thanks for the tip, am gona look for that extra layers you mentioned.

I think there has to be a vision when handling a woman, not in terms of wrestling, but a vision like a detailed plan that guides you to run an entity, a manual would be the perfect choice, everything a man does and says has to come from a manual, otherwise, be ready for disaster, I have learnt that women like instructions, if you skip through the instruction you are in fact putting yourself in danger.

laakin rag baan kuu aqaanaayoo waligood beysan manual akhrineyn, disasterkaas ayaan iska rabnaa, waa romantic relationshipka disasterka ah, kolleey according to me.