Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland national Military finalises training for more than 1500 Commando's +VIDEO

5000 more to be trained and equipped within the next year on top of the Somaliland national army...Take Peace...Or Take Total Destruction...Simple As :cool:

Aaliyyah   

XX, They are being trained for what? Inay hadana isku dayaan is ay reer buhodle xusuqaan. Reer somalidiid when are they gonna stop committing genocide against innocent ppl? They have failed miserably where buhodle is concerned and if they have any sense they would stick with their three cities laakin caqligi baa biya ka galeen let them train their whole three cities if they want baadil ma waaro

^^ easy easy the army i just there to protect the people of Somaliland not to kill the people of Somaliland Aaliyah i don't support wars in Buhoodle there should be an immediate ceasefire.

Somalia   

Oodweyne;789138 wrote:
XX

Dont blame our dearest
Ms. Aliyah
, for it's not her fault in here. Since, she has been mercilessly indoctrinated by yesterday's defeated lot,
who decided to seek shelter in western world, whilst, at the same time, screaming their endless invective to those who bested them. And, their argument begins and end with the notion that says we in Somaliland are a three city folks. Hence, it's no use to try to bring her down to earthly reality in here.

For, tragedy of her kind of folks, is that they really are
"convinced"
what miserable gruel of a nonsense that they have left Somalia with it (which is what they have been educated with in their heydays of Somalia).

Hence, their
"daily incredulity"
when they see how others are minded to give them
"standing contempt"
the minute we see them chancing yet again another version of the
"kacaanka's history"
in right in front of our collective eyes, indeed..
:D

The irony is level 9000.

Somalia   

Oodweyne;789334 wrote:
^^^

You need to go back to school and learned how irony works, dear lad. For, there is nothing I said in there, that even come close in touching the first basis of ironic sense of anything..

Hah. Let us see then.

she has been mercilessly indoctrinated by yesterday's defeated lot

And ironically YOU are the one that has been indoctrinated because even after the 3 defeats of Buhoodle you keep pushing the same line.. Get it now?

That's why it is ironic coming from you.

Thank you. I will now bow. *Bows*