Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Bluelicious, je suis désolée!

Carafaat   

I am sorry, Blue. :(

You lost your friend(again)! I know that i havent always been friendly to you and IamReovulotion, for he was the thief that stole your heart. But slowly I was getting to accept you and your horse riding Darawiish-boy as a couple and his intellectual analysis and perspective on the Hawd/Nugaal/Gollis nomadic conflict. After he made some interesting reveleations of a Nugaal/Gollis complot against Hawd, he got banned. I dont want to go in to details but the facts are clear to many.

This time I blame the Xaawo tako of Nugaal aka clan warrior Alliyah and her Khatumite crew for his ban.

I hope you do stay around and dont leave SOL permanently, as you have stated in your PM.

you can always call me for some comfort, I am with you.

Au revoir, mon cherrie.

Carafaat   

Bluelicous, dont go. Please stay. KoW will come back (as usual).

I made a special poll to ask people if you should stay or should go. Please wait till the result gets in, before you ban yourself.

Carafaat   

Blue, send me a private message saying she will leave SOL. So sad. I want her to stay, and if I gather enough votes, maybe she will stay.

A_Khadar   

Carafaat, as usual I don't come to the SOL during the weekends so what did that script of IamRevolution said caused him to get banned again?

For Blue, she is nice person so I would say please stay sis though I suspected her as she is KoW/IamRev script at some point..

Somalia   

A_Khadar;788759 wrote:
Carafaat, as usual I don't come to the SOL during the weekends so what did that script of IamRevolution said caused him to get banned again?

For Blue, she is nice person so I would say please stay sis though
I suspected her as she is KoW/IamRev script at some point

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

Raamsade   

Carafaat;788749 wrote:
Blue, send me a private message saying she will leave SOL. So sad.

You silly boy. You really think Blue PMed to tell you she was leaving? The girl wanted to talk to you. Any topic will do. The stars, shapes of ice crystals, and the ever popular the weather.

LANDER   

Raamsade;788892 wrote:
You silly boy. You really think Blue PMed to tell you she was leaving? The girl wanted to talk to you. Any topic will do. The stars, shapes of ice crystals, and the ever popular the weather.

lol...be that as it may, nothing saids I'm into you like a little PDA. Perhaps Carafaat is more clever than you think for having set up this poll.

Carafaat   

Raamsade;788892 wrote:

Raamsade, you think so? Niyow how am I suppose to know, when they dont tell you or write?