Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Ahmed Karash Reads My SOL Threads, Leaves Buuhoodle for SOOL iyo SANAAG!

As I have been writing about this for the past 2 weeks, finally Ahmed Karash and his Reer Nugaaleed entourage has finally realized how embarrassing it is to stay in Buuhoodle, while their own towns, families are under SNM brutality. Reer Buuhoodle are defending their town, ee Reer Laascaanood iyo Reer Ceerigaabo iidin meeh? lol

I should become a Khaatumo Political Think Tank. I give out good analyzes of situations. I look beyond the small things that everyone see.

Congratulations to Ahmed Karash for taking my advice and heeding my threads!

Now, he has taken along with him his Reer Nugaaleed (Ex-Somaliland) militia back to Tukaraq as was demanded by Reer Buuhoodle.

Guul iyo Gobnimo to ALL Khaatumo State people!

Somalia;788469 wrote:
Your "analysis" can't even be deemed to be analysis.

What part of "You are irrelevant" don't you understand? The matters of Khaatumo State is none of your concern, my fellow friend.

Somalia;788493 wrote:
Sorry, what did you say?

scaled.php?server=32&filename=puntland20

I don't brag about photoshopped pictures. I keep it real. You brag about oil, but it's HOLHOL that I got, a well known area that is full of billions of barrels of oil.

If you brag (which is okay), at least, brag about something you have or you can do.

Somalia   

Well known what? There's nothing known there man. I see a oil rig somewhere else.

You are part of me and I am part of you. One big family.

Mario B   

Somalia;788508 wrote:
Well known what? There's nothing known there man. I see a oil rig somewhere else.

You are part of me and I am part of you. One big family.

Sool will soon have it's own oil nomads. :)

Aaliyyah   

oh wow this script is banned yet again..but whats the point? shaati kale bu so sameesanaya lol..I think the admins should just leave him/her alone. lmao

Aaliyyah;788495 wrote:
lol@ reads my sol threads..you live in your lil bubble ma istidhi...war leave reer laascaanod alone.

Your comment when he was present.

Aaliyyah;788544 wrote:
oh wow this script is banned yet again..but whats the point? shaati kale bu so sameesanaya lol..I think the admins should just leave him/her alone. lmao

Your comment as soon as he left.

Do you spot the difference?! Stop trolling you coward! So typical of you to start talking trash behind someones back as soon as they leave! You are really two faced problem announcer!

Aaliyyah   

Coward aa naa xagaad igaso gashay edab darnaa, iga wareeg anigu kulama hadleene. Unless you are another script. Between I called him/her a script even when he/she was here. And, I was kind enough to request the admin to leave that script alone. After all this is nothing more than a forum.