Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

What if Somaliland does unify with Somalia?

Wadani   

I dont see what samjamaa has done wrong in this thread, yet people are getting riled up by her comments. It isnt everyday u see a pro Somaliwayn Somalilander. Y dont yall cut her some slack.

Aaliyyah   

girls you full of hate against somaliland allah ahdekke, but really posting the celebration parties showing how much you care for innocent people who been killed.

These celebrations are to show that reer Khaatumo globally support their state, Khaatumo State of Somalia. It also serves as fund raise events. Funds that will help people from the SSC regions, particularly people of Buhodle. The very people you said you do not care about. The same people who are being killed and tortured by Somaliland - the group you are an advocate for. But, you were not being sincere about that question were you? you were simply being vindictive. So it is pointless to reason with you.

aaliyyah is type of Hatred others' , which is a human problem and this tendency builds out of frustration, inferiority, superiority, over-confidence, jealousy and lack of self-esteem and that is not a healthy reaction. so live her alone and don't wast you time.

You seem to be going on a rant in here. Your speechlessness has reduced you to badmouthing me. Quite frankly, you have shown your true color - to be a person of ignorance when shown the truth of what you hold on a pedestal- Somaliland so to speak. Somaliland is not a functioning country. And, if you are truthful in wanting Somali unity then you must know that Somaliland should function as a provincial government that governs within its bloody borders. And, you should not shrug off the killings of its neighbors because it suits some farfetched aspirations. When Somaliland starts to function as a waqooyi galbeed provincial government it will become a democratic provincial government . Until then what you so admire will be a farce.

Lastly, you and lander have the same mental deficiency which causes an aversion to the truth. So keep living in your fairytale bubble.Keep in mind there is nothing to be jealous towards a region that creates havoc continuously directed at its immediate neighbors and propagates a standstill in our country Somalia.

Allah Yahdeeki Samjamma.

Wadani   

waar ninyahow ima taqaanid and ur judging me. I asked u to explain so i could show u that the preconcieved notions u have about me are baseless. Where did i accuse others of doing sumthing i myself am guilty of? La kaalay cadaymahaaga, hadii kale aflagaadada iga daa. Nin snm ah oo Somaliwayn aminsan baan ahay, oo ka xun waxa buuhoodle lagu hayo maanta, hadana waad i haysataa. Waar nimanyahow ileen ilma jabarti qaar sinaba looga nabad galoba maaha. Taasina kaftan ha iga noqotee lol.

Freedom   

This wha you get in dealing with people from that region anger hate and envy, ain't no body killing innocent people but rag tag maltia lol no wonder Somalilanders can't stand you guys lol

Aaliyyah   

posted by wadani: lol Relax, were all family at the end of the day. No need for so much hatred.

I am wondering if wadani was referring to my post in his comment. I would like some clarification. Where exactly did I show "hatred"?

How did I miss this post.

Freedom;791135 wrote:
This wha you get in dealing with people from that region anger hate and envy, ain't no body killing innocent people but rag tag maltia lol no wonder Somalilanders can't stand you guys lol

you on the money,all these and too much calaacal.Feel sorry for fake unionists..all talk,all day and all nite.

Actually, a pirate boat flew to moon first after they installed a turbo engine in it. The donkeys couldnt take all the dust the turbo pirate boat was creating so they flew back to xamar.

They save no in villa somalia!! hee haaw hee haaw! peace.