Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

To Reer Buuhoodle: BE VIGILANT!

A beautiful article written by Khatumo.com

http://khatumo.com/2012/02/02/maxaad-ka-xasuusataa-qabsashadii-magaalada-laascaanood/

This is exactly what I was talking about. Let every soldier that defects from Somaliland in Gobolka SOOL stay in SOOL and start fighting in SOOL. Don't come to Buuhoodle like your mom is going to breastfeed you.

Talada aan soo jeedinayo ayaa waxay tahay wixii hada ka dambeeya ee rag ah oo jecel midnimada iyo xorowga Gobolada Khatumo ee ku jira maamulka Somaliland in ay san soo bixin ee ay dhawraan waqtiga xabadu bilaabanto kadibna ninkastaa halka uu joogo ka qarxiyo ama jiid ka xidho sababta oo ah manta waa maalin jihaad oo culimo iyo caamaba isku raacday in la Jihaado oo qof walbaa naftiisa iyo maalkiisa uu ilaashado.

Qofkii maanta u carara ama u goosta meel kale iilama eka in uu yahay nin macno wayn kusoo kordhinaya meeshaas uu u goostay sababta oo ah halka uu joogay ayuu nin ka noqon lahaa ama wax ka abaabuli lahaa tusaale ahaan intii uu socday shirkii Taleex ayaa waxaa jiray Rag u badnaa Police oo yidhi waxaanu kasooo goosanay maamulka Somaliland iyaga oo si heer qaran ah loogu soo dhaweeyey bardaha shirku ka soconayay kadib markii ay mudo isbuuc ah joogeena qaarkood kusoo laabtay magaaladii Laascaanood oo ay dhaheen waanu kasoo goosanay halkaas oo markay soo laabteena inta la qabtay Jeelka Mandheera ee SNM tu ku faanto lagu xidhay laguna xukumay min 7sano oo xadhig ah, waxaan uga socdaa hadaba in qofku meesha uu joogo uu xiniinyihisa ku muujiyaa in ay wanaag iyo waxtar tahay.

Faaiida darada labaad ee ku jirta in la goosto ayaa waxay tahay marka ninkii baxsadaaba uu Buhodle u baxsado u oo uusan meel kale aadin tukaraqna waa dane waxaa dhacaysa in maamulka SNM na uu awoodiisa soo wada saaro buhodle iyagoo deegamada kale ee ay haystaan aan wax culays ah iska saarayn taasna dani kuma jirto si culaysku u kala yaraado waa in dhinac kastaa aag laga sii xidho weerar iyo culaysna lasoo saaro iyaguba ma ahan wax buuran ama badan oo isku balaadhin kara deegaanka khatumo, waxaana kaaga markhaati ah marka dagaalku Gobolka Cayn ka socdo Ciidamada Jiidaha Gobolka Sool ku jira in ay u koloyeystaan Dhankaas iyo Cayn.

NASSIR   

Don't be opposed to Buhodle being the center for the unified command structure for the forces of liberation. Buhoodle is strategically positioned to coordinate and build the Khaatumo troops. Taleeh is the temporary administrative capital until Las Anod is freed. Likewise Buhodle is the command center. In other words, the latter is where the military committee is stationed and it is directly answerable to Taleeh.

Somalia   

NASSIR;787337 wrote:
Don't be opposed to unified command structure for the forces of liberation. Buhoodle is strategically positioned to coordinate and build the Khaatumo troops. Taleeh is the temporary administrative capital until Las Anod is freed. Likewise Buhodle is the command center. In other words,
the latter is where the military committee is stationed and it is directly answerable to Taleeh.

Are you sleeping with the fairies sxb?

NASSIR;787337 wrote:
Don't be opposed to unified command structure for the forces of liberation. Buhoodle is strategically positioned to coordinate and build the Khaatumo troops. Taleeh is the temporary administrative capital until Las Anod is freed. Likewise Buhodle is the command center. In other words, the latter is where the military committee is stationed and it is directly answerable to Taleeh.

I don't understand that part. How can Buuhoodle be answerable to Taleex, when Taleex is virtually empty of any Khaatumo leadership or soldiers? However you can't blind yourself from the truth here, mate. Look at Tukaraq! There are few hundred militia (SSC soldiers) there, waiting for MORE defectors from LA to join them. Every single group of defectors from LA, came to Buuhoodle, instead of joining the Tukaraq soldiers and shooting their bullets towards SNM positions in LA.

One can't resist, but to remember, the Dhabarjabin of Reer Yagoori iyo Reer Kalabaydh in Laascaanood back in 2007, they were part of the Puntland soldiers, some even defected from Somaliland few months before the fall of LA, and they started shooting at their own soldiers from the back! I'm afraid the same thing might happen inside BUUHOODLE. If it does, it will create confusion and most likely defeat (Allah forbid)

NASSIR   

Mr.Revolution, I don't see any problems if the administration had been relocated to Buhotle district for strategic reasons or until there's an understanding of a negotiated settlement. But don't contribute to the divide of the people of Khaatumo. :cool:

Abdul   

Duufaan;787487 wrote:
Iamrev

stop your crap. you are not from buhodle. hadaad reer buuhoodle tahay sheeg magacyada xaafadaha buuhoodle.

True Duufaan,this guy is former fresh prince and still remember when he said he is proud of snm.Now he is trying to confuse and divide people.That aint happening saaxib.

LMFAO, this ****** or more like followers are unbelievable. Just because, I don't cheer along with you niggas doesn't mean, I am "dividing" the family here.

I am NOT the only one who's writing about why the Defectors from Laascaanood aren't joining the Tukaraq guutoyin. Khatumo.com wrote about it and showed indications of a deja vu of what happened in 2007 in LA.

Naxar, Abdul, Liibaan, Aaliyah, Dufaan, Gelle, all of you guys are from SOOL or SANAAG. You're pissed off because, apparently, your clans in Sool or Sanaag have lacked any resistance or "ficiil" in bring back their dignity after 5 years of SNM brutality.

I speak for Reer Hawd iyo Buuhoodle when I say, Reer Nugaaleed, from Twitter, to Facebook to Snet to Youtube, and SOL, you guys are yapping and it's good to see that you guys are fighting for SSC cause, but, when the clans of Ahmed Karash (NA), Ali Sabaray (JS), Xabsaade (BS) are not lifting a finger up in liberating Laascaanood, then...it begs the question, why are they running into Buuhoodle as if it's the only place that is part of SSC?