Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Salute To Somaliland: The Strongest Somali Country Today...

Since Somali history began this corner of the east Africa has given birth to the greatest of the greatest....today we stand and Somaliland's flag flys from the Djibouti Border to Las canod... We continue to grow stronger year after year...and as time will show my Sons...We will shortly bring this Somali fiasco to an end....Understand it is when i left Somalia emploded...if i wanted Somalia to be at peace only I and I alone hold the keys to peace....and without me...you will never be at peace....After destroying Siad Barre's army the second largest army in Africa...you actually think any of you are a threat...think again Sons...Never take my mercy to be weakness...From Corner to Corner Somalilanders stand from the peace signed in 1991...We will ethier do this the peaceful way or the hard way...Dont ever think i will settle for anything less then full independence from Loa Ado to Las canod...the blood of the fallen deserves nothing less....

:cool:

Are Day is Nigh Boys.....Prepare for Recognised Statehood...the Somali state as we know it..is no more...:cool:

Somalia   

I have a map beside me.. and wait a minute, there's only 1 Somali country :eek: It's the Federal Republic of Somalia.

You lied to me!

Last time I checked, the so-called "Somaliland flag" never existed prior to 1991, and from 1960 to the present day, from the border of Djibouti to the border of Libyo, Kenya, the land was called Somalia. Prior to 1960, from the border of Djibouti to the an area near Garowe was under the British-Somaliland-Protectorate.

So, what "Army" are we talking about here, The Hermet? The ones who were cooks for the British Colonial army? LOL

lol...i love you people..you make it to easy for the likes of me...you see..my kind are a minority..the vast majority of Somalilanders are peaceful..i on the other have never liked Somalia: My kind tried to do a coup de ta back in the early 60's to no luck...but your kind and there delusions and ********* have made it easy for me and my kind...you did all the work...you inflicted the hate in the heart of Somaliland through ****** policies, through injustice, through murder....when all was done...it didnt take long but even yet...my kind are still being held back as these peaceful Somalilanders keep us from power......for you see moryaaan and pirates..the Somali mind can behold a modern state...and although you appear on the map in reality you are the only state to have primordially collapesed. Today as a state you have no army, no police, no currency, no credible institution, your state is ethier a bastian of criminality or a wasteland...one or the other...Somaliland on the other hand, has all the instituions it needs, its developed them by itself, its a democracy in the purest sence, its army is the largest standing Somali army today and proof of this is how we chase around the pirates through countless territories, all their little propaganda aside the army stands from Djibouti to Somalia...no further explaination required....

so you see pirates and neo-siadists...you have reached the end of the line......trusteeeship is on the way, no oil, no nothing..just unelected council representation while some swihili in nairobi desides what he's gonna spend your begging dollars on...hahahaha....

walahi i love these people...no concept of reality what so ever...as for recognition...It took China 60 to attain recognition as the peoples republic of china...recognition will eventually come because we exist on the ground which is more then i can say about you...

Take care...AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOULS..:cool: