Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

UNIVERSAL TV's bias broadcasting

A_Khadar   

Universal TV broadcast the fight in Buhodle between s/L militia and Katimo army by interviewing and broadcasting the interviews/speeches of both S/L side and P/L however didn't broadcast news from where fight actually happened let alone Katimo side of the story. This wasn't first fight and all it broadcast was S/L's side of the story. This TV isn't partial at all.

AsadSL   

You don't have to say Ciidanka Qaranka as it means nothing to you. Im simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You want Universal TV stop this but fail to look at yourself. Classic.

For Universal to operate in these regions, they have to appease the admin and unfortunately be on the payroll sometimes specially in the case of Ina Ileyn in Jigjiga.

Taleexi   

Ma waa doolshe xukuumadiinii isku dhex yaaciyey .. dagaal ooge Siilaanyana marba qof buu caydhinayaa ... habar dhali weyday aleelo ku waalatay :) War dadka waxba kama khaldana ee qadiyada baa aad u aradan.

A_Khadar   

AsadSL;787722 wrote:
You don't have to say Ciidanka Qaranka as it means nothing to you. Im simply pointing out your hypocrisy. You want Universal TV stop this but fail to look at yourself. Classic.

I am not asking Universtal TV to stop anything but to be impartial. It knows where the fight happened and it supposed to broadcast all sides rather calling up a side that isn't involve this. The tv calls itself a Universal and said it serves all somalis. Tell me now that is the same scale if I don't acknolowdge your clan militia as you would like to be called or I don't call it the name you would call it as Ciidanka Qaranka. Bring something else to argue about. What Universal did is simply unfair reporting from Hargaysa and Garoowe for a fight happened hunders of miles away from both places where it can call up Buhole to report the facts on the ground. That is what I am calling Universal isn't impartial. Maxaad kaloo ka murmaysaa?

LANDER   

AsadSL;787722 wrote:

What he was trying to say is that he needs a TV portal that will peddle his tribal propaganda.