Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Why is Garowe leader faroole attacking the professor Cali Khalif Galaydh?

Mario B   

A_Khadar, don't worry once Al-Shaabab are defeated (InshaAllah), reer wagoyi will be rushing south to take part in the construction of the NATION. :D

Taleexi;787396 wrote:
What Pr. Farole says about Dr. Galaydh shouldn't be concerned to you.

Why not i consider the professor a very smart politician he is one of the key founders of khaatumo

Atirisho   

The entire SNM army couldn't defeat a handful of militia who are armed with old and outdated weapons? How tragically humiliating.;) ;) ;);) How many times did they retreat? I see some Landers are working over time to drift the attention from SNM's historical defeat.

^^ Atirisho the big question should be why is Faroole backstabbing the Khaatumo leaders his own clan cousins.

Somalidu waxay ku mah mahan mar mar bu xita amuuskuna hiil yahay.

Atirisho   

^^ Faroole is a peculiar man and by far the majority of Puntlanders are completely outraged by this comments toward Khatuumo.The people of Sool, Sanag and cayn understand that regardless of Faroole's stand on this particular issue, by far the majority of Puntlanders have their back.

I still don't understand why Faroole's opinions carry so much weight to you boys though . I mean would that really change the situation at hand? the truth of the matter is, SNM is being schooled by punch of under-aged, inexperienced boys armed with weapons from the 70's era. ;););););)

Faroole waa kiski uu shaqaystee, umaada reer Puntland oo dhaan sidaas ma ahaan.

Atirisho;787415 wrote:
^^ Faroole is a peculiar man and by far the majority of Puntlanders are completely outraged by this comments toward Khatuumo.The people of Sool, Sanag and cayn understand that regardless of Faroole's stand on this particular issue, by far the majority of Puntlanders have their back.

I still don't understand why Faroole's opinions carry so much weight to you boys though . I mean would that really change the situation at hand? the truth of the matter is, SNM is being schooled by punch of under-aged, inexperienced boys armed with weapons from the 70's era.
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Faroole waa kiski uu shaqaystee, umaada reer Puntland oo dhaan sidaas ma ahaan.

i could not find anything to disagree with even when i tried my hardest and for that i plan to give you my first public positive rep. Way to go Atirisho. :cool:

Carafaat   

Faroole is right, Khaatumo and Galeyr have outsmarted Puntland. Puntland aint in the game anynore in SSC regions and their position in Somaloia is weakened atleast by half from its original size it claimed.

Abdul   

the truth of the matter is, SNM is being schooled by punch of under-aged, inexperienced boys armed with weapons from the 70's era.

That,plus the weapons captured from the 'mighty army'.