Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Guul iyo Gobnimo To Reer Buuhoodle iyo Reer Hawd!

Sweetie, the only reason I'm criticising my fellow brothers from Laascaanood and Sool iyo Sanaag in general is to wake them up. It's to show them their wrongdoing, their "Doqonimo". Let me give you good examples.

Today, we had about 60 men defect from a group of soldiers that were being led by a guy named Mahad Cambashe. Now, the soldiers of Mahad Cambaashe are originally from Yagoori, they have been arresting, beating, and even killing their own people in LAASCAANOOD for the past 5 years.

Now, one who's smart, would ask himself. Would the men (Mahad Cambaashe's soldiers) who tortured their own city (Laascaanood), bring goodness to Buuhoodle? I'm just saying, as reer Buuhoodle, we appreciate their decision to leave Somaliland, but in the same token, we (as Reer Buuhoodle) would like to see them gather themselves in SOOL (around Tukaraq) and wage a war against Somaliland in SOOL.

Let Reer Buuhoodle defend Buuhoodle and Gobolka Cayn, and let Reer Laascaanood defend Laascaanood and Gobolka SOOL.

How hard is it to understand that, walal?

IAmRevolution;787311 wrote:
Sweetie, the only reason I'm criticising my fellow brothers from Laascaanood and Sool iyo Sanaag in general is to wake them up. It's to show them their wrongdoing, their "Doqonimo". Let me give you good examples.

Today, we had about 60 men defect from a group of soldiers that were being led by a guy named Mahad Cambashe. Now, the soldiers of Mahad Cambaashe are originally from Yagoori, they have been arresting, beating, and even killing their own people in LAASCAANOOD for the past 5 years.

Now, one who's smart, would ask himself. Would the men (Mahad Cambaashe's soldiers) who tortured their own city (Laascaanood), bring goodness to Buuhoodle? I'm just saying, as reer Buuhoodle, we appreciate their decision to leave Somaliland, but in the same token, we (as Reer Buuhoodle) would like to see them gather themselves in SOOL (around Tukaraq) and wage a war against Somaliland in SOOL.

Let Reer Buuhoodle defend Buuhoodle and Gobolka Cayn, and let Reer Laascaanood defend Laascaanood and Gobolka SOOL.

How hard is it to understand that, walal?

I understand that the truth hurts and that's why some people rather don't wanna hear about it. It doesn't motivate them to do better the opposite happens with them they go on attack mode instead of thinking let me see what he has to say and makes them think and say maybe he is got a point or etc. If people are close minded you can't do much about it.

Bluelicious;787314 wrote:
I understand that the truth hurts and that's why some people rather don't wanna hear about it. It doesn't motivate them to do better the opposite happens with them they go on attack mode instead of thinking let me see what he has to say and makes them think and say maybe he is got a point or etc. If people are close minded you can't do much about it.

EXACTLY!

I am not attacking Reer Laascaanood or Reer Nugaaleed (Sool iyo Sanaag). I'm merely trying to make my people in Reer Buuhoodle, my relatives, families and subclan in Buuhoodle to be vigilant about any possibilities of being set up.

We had about 300 defectors from Laascaanood (the somaliland side), and they ALL came to Buuhoodle, while in Tukaraq (50km east of Laascaanood) are about couple of hundreds REER SSC soldiers that need more soldiers to join them.

It's as if they're going to Buuhoodle to collect secrets for SNM. I see a deja vu of Laascaanood 2007!

A_Khadar   

^^ Adeer, I have no idea meeshaad igala qaadaye.. 1. Relax 2. The person you're speaking on behalf can talk for himself 3. This ain't about who insults who but to point out it's very low to divide you own people regardless esp this critical time and that is what this script you thought he is KoK is doing. He isn't who he clamined but a script.

Aaliyyah   

A khadar you are right walal there's no point to talk with a script or scripts for that matter. Xaaji xanjuf oo shaatiya kale so amaahdey yaa wax u sheegi kara

Aaliyyah;787326 wrote:
A khadar you are right walal there's no point to talk with a script or scripts for that matter. Xaaji xanjuf oo shaatiya kale so amaahdey yaa wax u sheegi kara

Aaliyah maxaad qofkasta horta inadeer iga dhex aragta anigu dee xaaji baan ahay dee sumcada ha iga dilin wa ku sidee inadeer

A_Khadar;787320 wrote:
^^ Adeer, I have no idea meeshaad igala qaadaye.. 1. Relax 2. The person you're speaking on behalf can talk for himself 3. This ain't about who insults who but to point out it's very low to divide you own people regardless esp this critical time and that is what this script you thought he is KoK is doing. He isn't who he clamined but a script.

He clearly stated his reasons why he made the thread why don't you read and try to understand what he has to say to you and the rest of the Khaatumo people he doesn't have any bad intentions you're misunderstanding him. I can see the reason why you starting to dislike him and attack him is because you don't wanna hear the truth. He says things how he sees it and it may be blunt sometimes but that's because he cares about Khaatumo and thinking of ways to better it and book further progress he is merely only trying to motivate you guys into action and not just stay within your comfort zone. You need criticism to move on and make things succesful that doesn't mean one is a hater or undercover Somalilander you need to open your eyes for the reality the truth hurts and is blunt we know but it should motivate you because he raises good points. Obviously he wouldn't have put so much time and effort in to whole thing if he wasn't from Khaatumo I can tell he is sincere he means no harm it's just you guys take it the wrong way and don't wanna hear about it. You and your followers who cheer for you are ignorant!

Second of all I can state my opinion and say something about if I see injustice and unfairness done to someone. He is not the first member nor will be the last that I have defended and came up for their rights. Keep the wrong accusations to yourself and don't insult a person when they haven't insult you in the first place. It doesn't make you a better person.

A_Khadar;787320 wrote:

LOOL @ "This critical time". Sxb, that's the difference between YOU and I.

You claim to be from Buuhoodle, yet, you're desperate to take in anyone who says I am with you, without analyzing the situation or the reason they choose to come to you instead of their own.

Reer Nugaaleed dhulkiisa ha xooriyo, instead of coming to nin dhulkiisi difaacaniya sida reer Buuhoodle ama Reer Hawd in general.

Bluelicious;787332 wrote:
He clearly stated his reasons why he made the thread why don't you read and try to understand what he has to say to you and the rest of the Khaatumo people he doesn't have any bad intentions you're misunderstanding him. I can see the reason why you starting to dislike him and attack him is because you don't wanna hear the truth.
He says things how he sees it and it may come be blunt sometimes but that's because he cares about Khaatumo and thinking of ways to better it and book further progress he is merely only trying to motivate you guys into action and not just stay within your comfort zone.
You need criticism to move on and make things succesful that doesn't mean one is a hater or undercover Somalilander you need to open your eyes for the reality the truth hurts and is blunt we know but it should motivate you because he raises good points. Obviously he wouldn't have put so much time and effort in to whole thing if he wasn't from Khaatumo I can tell he is sincere he means no harm it's just you guys take it the wrong way and don't wanna hear about it.

Second of all I can state my opinion and say something about if I see injustice and unfairness done to someone. He is not the first member nor will be the last that I have defended and came up for their rights. Keep the wrong accusations to yourself and don't insult a person when they haven't insult you in the first place. It doesn't make you a better person.

EXACTLY! They (the Reer Nugaaleed) who are the majority in this forum, along with A_Khadar, who says he's from Buuhoodle, but has been brought under Reer Nugaaleed thinking, would like to act as if the issue of Laascaanood under SNM and Ceerigaabo are nothing compare to Buuhoodle.

Reer Buuhoodle has been fighting against SNM since the beginning of time. In Kalshaale, a year ago, we defeated them. The only defectors from the Somaliland side a year ago was Col. Dalbac (A Reer Buuhoodle) and his militia (all from Buuhoodle).

I don't want some men from Laascaanood, who arrest their own families in LA, who have been under SNM flag for 5 years, to all of a sudden say "I no longer support Somaliland" and then runs to Buuhoodle, instead of going to Tukaraq or Taleex or anywhere else in SOOL or SANAAG. It's very suspicious to see this and only a doqon wouldn't think twice about their agenda.

A_Khadar   

Bluelicious;787332 wrote:
He clearly stated his reasons why he made the thread why don't you read and try to understand what he has to say to you and the rest of the Khaatumo people he doesn't have any bad intentions you're misunderstanding him. I can see the reason why you starting to dislike him and attack him is because you don't wanna hear the truth. He says things how he sees it and it may be blunt sometimes but that's because he cares about Khaatumo and thinking of ways to better it and book further progress he is merely only trying to motivate you guys into action and not just stay within your comfort zone. You need criticism to move on and make things succesful that doesn't mean one is a hater or undercover Somalilander you need to open your eyes for the reality the truth hurts and is blunt we know but it should motivate you because he raises good points. Obviously he wouldn't have put so much time and effort in to whole thing if he wasn't from Khaatumo I can tell he is sincere he means no harm it's just you guys take it the wrong way and don't wanna hear about it. You and your followers who cheer for you are ignorant!

Since you're not a script, I will try to reason with you but not that script..

His baaaaaaaaac isn't critisim but a mere division among Khatimo people. What you and myself are different is that when SSC is facing a bloody fight against successionists who are all united to kill and displace them, whoever is tring to divide Khatimo people is insane person or a script acting he is from Buhodle. On the top of that, even agreeing with you that he has no bad intentions, definetely there are so many other ways to point out issues than calling names of subclans and urging each subclan to do their own saperate way to defend when infact the enemy they are fighting against is united. Anyho, believe me or not he is an script and don't take him serious..

^ A_Khadar, you're more of a script than I will ever be. I'm not the one who's following around Aaliyah or any Khaatumo person in here like a horse with no eyes or ears. I analyze the situation. You have to learn from history. Having tons of defectors within the matter of weeks is very odd, especially the defectors from the same policemen who were arresting, beating and killing their OWN people in LA.

Do you want me to trust Mahad Cambaashe? Would I trust Xabsaade? Would I trust Mohamed Baashe?

XX and his Sland crew are quiet. They want to make us Reer Khaatumo, waliba Reer Buuhoodle believe that the defectors from LA are innocent. Maybe they are? But, a part of me believes that they are rushing to Buuhoodle to create "Dhabarjabis". I make all this threads, because I know people in Buuhoodle and elsewhere around the GLOBE who are from Buuhoodle will visit SOL and see my threads and REFLECT and ask questions as to why these defectors aren't waging war against SNM in Laascaanood.

Adigu, laakinse, let the Reer Nugaaleed who couldn't even fight back against SNM in their own towns (LA, Ceerigaabo, Gumays) grab you by your ear and drag you to where ever they please.

A_Khadar   

IAmRevolution;787370 wrote:
^ You're a follower and I'm a leader. That's the difference between YOU and I.

May be you're but one who divides his own people which is really bad..

A_Khadar;787393 wrote:
May be you're but one who divides his own people which is really bad..

Listen, I'm not dividing my own people. I'm trying to avoid having anything remotely similar to what happened in LAASCAANOOD, when our people backstabbed each other.

As a person with a "leadership" character, I am trying to deter anything that is suspicious and "Dhabarjabin" to Reer Buuhoodle ama Reer Gobolka Cayn.

I hope and Allah is my witness, that ALL the defectors are innocent of backstabbing and are purely in Buuhoodle to help their SSC family in defeating SNM. But, that doesn't mean, we cannot ask questions and try to analyze the reason behind this and WHY didn't they go to Tukaraq and do an abaabul in SOOL.