Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Where Is Reer Nugaaleed ?

Bluelicious;787675 wrote:
Liibaan,

You're delusional and irrational did you really think the truth wouldn't come to surface a really dumb move. God bless for my excellent memory that I have recognised each of those posts and that they belong to the member FreshPrince and not IAmRevolution. Harassing members and sabotaging them to set them up and create trouble and fights isn't allowed on this forum. You have reached a very low point. Anybody who clicks on the links below for the original threads can see that you have done some editing to the posts you quoted, first of all you have changed the orginal name from FreshPrince to IAmRevolution and secondly you have erased all of Aalyyah's name out. The reason why you have erased her name out some of the posts is because you are bootlicking for your clique member after all your motto is together we troll and harass members. Any sane person with a God blessed mind like Lander would doubt and question your falsly edited quotes because the politics threads are read on a daily basis so anything odd would stick out like a sore thumb and make people question as they have not seen it before.

As you can see if you click on the links below First it was IAmRevolution and now even Carafaat and Xaaji_Xunjuf are not safe anymore they get accused of being FreshPrince. Why? Because in these peoples twisted minds they believe anybody who has different views then them or even questions things or tells the truth is immediately labelled as FreshPrince without even further thinking. Liibaan and Aaliyyahs accusations are baseless and are the results of thinking irrational and delusions I can clearly see he is trying to jump up and down for her false accusations she got it from someone who was joking at one time and took it serious that's where she got it from that's so gullible. What's worse is they even copy each others words like a chicken without head and don't even try to bother in finding out whether it's true or not that's so gullible. Maybe they should emigrate back to Khaatumo and attack the invaders on their ground and not come attacking and ganging up innocent people on SOL.

All I have to say is 3 2 1 and bam there they are your followers your clique bootlicking and cheering for your disgusting action. The reason you have done all of this was to get attention and reassurance and backing up from your clique but most of all because you are really a bad person who wanted to create chaos trouble and fights here in SOL. You guys are a bunch of sad people who can't even properly debate instead go all emotional and try to sabotage and set up the member IAmRevolution because he seems to have other views then you and tells the hardcore truth about things and questions them. Yes we know IAmRevolution is Knight of Wisdom he already said that openly and publically tell us something we don't know but he is not FreshPrince the two aren't comparable. Please for the love of God hit the X and bounce yourself out you don't belong here crying out and being all emotional because of views you oppose hey newsflash he is entitled to have his own opinions and anybody else too get lost and take your false baseless accusations with you problem announcer!

A friend is like a chain he will either drag you into paradise or drag you into hell. He will either cause you problems or he will help you solve your problem - Sheikh Abdullah Azzam

THE TRUTH BREEDS HATRED!!!

These are the original threads where he got his false edited quotes from:

Ps: I have notified the authorities about your disgusting action!

That was exuberant. You have surely put a smile on my face, sweetie. You grabbed his eyes and literally placed them into reality.

After their failed attempt in reasoning with my and many other people's arguments of why the Reer Nugaaleed are not fighting back, they turn to accusations and avoiding the questions.

IAmRevolution;788055 wrote:
That was exuberant. You have surely put a smile on my face, sweetie. You grabbed his eyes and literally placed them into reality.

After their failed attempt in reasoning with my and many other people's arguments of why the Reer Nugaaleed are not fighting back, they turn to accusations and avoiding the questions.

You welcome hun ;)

I know that some people can't hold proper debates that's why they become emotional and try to derail us from the real focus of the thread with false wrong accusations, setting you up and by avoiding the question that's been raised. You shouldn't try to reason with tribalists who have bigot views in the first place. Next time put the quote here under into action, I suggest you read the ''How To Deal With Trolls'' thread. Let's go to our place shall we? :D

Trolls are immune to criticism and logical arguments. True trolls cannot be reasoned with, regardless of how sound your logical argument is.

Showqi;787689 wrote:
Huh! I thought we were twins. Waad i nacday soo maaha, waayahay wey inoo tahay,,,,,
:D

No I didn't you know me love you, oh yeah that's right we were twins good for reminding me haha.. :D

Carafaat;787693 wrote:
Blue, excellent research and good for standing up for your man. Liibaan almost convinced us that Iamrevolution isn't SSC to disqualify him.

Thanks my lovely buddy, someone had to bring them back to reality and tell them the truth. I missed us :D

Liibaan   

Knight of Wisdom is banned

Reason: personal attacks, complaint topics (no one is allowed to create complaint threads. Send Admin or LST a private message if you have an issue)

Welcome to Somalia Online

Giving the nomads their piece of the net!

Administrator

somaliaonline.com

IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom is imposter, liar and also bigot/tribalist. This creature created multiple accounts to insult Khaatumo SSC People ( Reer Nugaaleed & Reer Hawd), he get banned so many times , and he comes with a nick name each time. the fool tried very hard to divide Khaatumo/SSC people, and he failed big time. Every time he is claiming new SSC town or subclan, and his intention is to insult another SSC town & subclan. Not long ago he was claiming he is from Yagoori, and today he is claiming he is from Buhoodle.

Liibaan   

A_Khadar;787730 wrote:

IAmRevolution, Ooh you're very right that you're not dividing your own people [somaliland] but those you are claimed you're [Khaatumo people].. Got it.. Go on now with BS.. Now FreshPrinces rings the bell..

Khadar, now you know IAmRevolution is the new nickname of Freshprince/

Knight of Wisdom

Liibaan   

NASSIR;787473 wrote:
Mr.Revolution, Don't contribute to the divide of the people of Khaatumo.

Naasir, you realized this fool is trying to divide Khaatumo people, ignore IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom, he is fake/sheegato.

Liibaan   

Duufaan;787487 wrote:

IAmRevolution, stop your crap. you are not from buhodle. hadaad reer buuhoodle tahay sheeg magacyada xaafadaha buuhoodle.

Duufaan, you are correct, this fool is not from Buhoodle and Yagoori as he claiming, he is fake/sheegato.

Liibaan   

Abdul;787557 wrote:
True Duufaan,this guy is former fresh prince and still remember when he said he is proud of snm.Now he is trying to confuse and divide people.That aint happening saaxib.

Abdul, you are right , IAmRevolution is Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom, as snm-secessionist Iamrevolution is trying to divide Khaatumo people. He failed big time and received a grade of "F."

Liibaan   

Taleexi;788096 wrote:
Khatumites care less what trollers/impostors ku hantaatacaan!

I agree Khaatumo people cale less what trollers/impostors ku hantaatacaan like this fool with multiple accounts (IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom)

busted.jpg

IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom You Are BUSTED !!!

'Liibaan';788092 wrote:
IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom is imposter, liar and also bigot/tribalist. This creature created multiple accounts to insult Khaatumo SSC People ( Reer Nugaaleed & Reer Hawd), he get banned so many times , and he comes with a nick name each time. the fool tried very hard to divide Khaatumo/SSC people, and he failed big time. Every time he is claiming new SSC town or subclan, and his intention is to insult another SSC town & subclan. Not long ago he was claiming he is from Yagoori, and today he is claiming he is from Buhoodle.

I'm really starting to question this guy's intelligence. First of all Knight of Wisdom got banned on the generals section on a thread about religion and not for his participation in politics section. Second of all his old account Knight of Wisdom got permanently banned that's why the admin gave him a new account and the admin and mod are the ones who brought him back and even the mod announced and confirmed his return back. They know more about you so go cry me a ocean tribalist. Your trying way too hard that it makes you come across like a emotionally unstable fool. I rest my case because i'm no longer gonna try reason with this maniac. You will soon greet the cyber jail from inside.

TROLL ALERT!! DON'T FEED THE TROLL!! REPORT HIM!!

Taleexi;788096 wrote:
Khatumites care less what trollers/impostors ku hantaatacaan!

Stay out of this you are better then them don't feed the troll. We have an emotional troll who is on a troll rampage.

Liibaan   

Bluelicious;788111 wrote:
I'm really starting to question this guy's intelligence. First of all Knight of Wisdom got banned on the generals section on a thread about religion and not for his participation in politics section. Second of all his old account Knight of Wisdom got permanently banned that's why the admin gave him a new account and the admin and mod are the ones who brought him back and even the mod announced and confirmed his return back. They know more about you so go cry me a ocean tribalist. Your trying way too hard that it makes you come across like a emotionally unstable fool. I rest my case because i'm no longer gonna try reason with this maniac. You will soon greet the cyber jail from inside.

TROLL ALERT!! DON'T FEED THE TROLL!! REPORT HIM!!

Stay out of this you are better then them don't feed the troll. We have an emotional troll who is on a troll rampage.

I dont talk to scripts/trolls, it doesn't matter how many nicknames you own, it will never save you. It is very obvious "Bluelicious" is another account owned by the fool [ IAmRevolution/ Fresh Prince/ Knight of Wisdom].

busted.gif

"Bluelicious"=''IAmRevolution''=''Fresh Prince''=''Knight of Wisdom''

^ Liibaan AKA EastAfrica from Somalinet, your FOB tactics are played out, you no-good Reer Laascaanood filth. You waste awfully too much on Forums over the Net, while your town (Laascaanood) and it's inhabitants have been abused and used by SNM militia. Your women in Laascaanood have been raped, arrested and humiliated.

The two largest subclans of Beesha SSC who settle in Laascaanood (Jama-Siyad) and Ugaad-yahan) have literally became prostitutes for SNM. It's your JOB to liberate your town, not Reer Buuhoodle's job. We, the inhabitants of Gobolka Cayn, specifically Buuhoodle have defended our honor. Today, we are known throughout the entire Somali Peninsula our heroism and our characteristics.

Go liberate Ceerigaabo and Laascaanood and stop with your feminist attributes of running around, talking nonstop.

Bluelicious, sweetie, let's put this guy on INGORE. He does the same thing over at Somalinet under the name "EastAfrica". The guy has turned into voiceless. He cries over the NET, while his entire clan in Laascaanood are under SNM rule. His uncle Xabsaade is a prostitute for Siilaanyo, his other uncle Hussein Turwale is another prostitute in Hergeisa. His fellow Reer Nugaaleed are the likes of Ahmed Karash, who has finally left Buuhoodle after reading my SOL threads. LOOL

Fadlan, accusionka naga daaya. Qof member ka ah on the forum qof kale lagu sheegaayo when the person denies is not good. Runtii. If you suspect a forum member using multiple accounts, send a message to the Admin. It will be taken care of.

LOOL Bluelicious, don't feed the Troll. Liibaan is just pissed of because he lost his dignity as a Reer Nugaaleed from Kalabaydh-Laascaanood.

Liibaanoow, don't waste your time trying to delegitimize me, ee oorod oo iis xooree, ninyaho. Go talk to your uncles Abdi Xabsaade and Maxamed Baashe and liberate your town LA.