Sign in to follow this  
IAmRevolution

Somaliland will attend UK Meeting as a Gobol within SOMALIA

Mario B   

'Somalilanders' were born somalis in Somalia...once the old farts [silanyo and co] die the successionist agenda will die with them. :D

Freedom   

Mario stop wih the wishful dreaming lOl Somaliland here to stay and all your crying and bad mouthing Somaliland won't change that fact. Proud young sOmalilander lol

The Sage   

I find it very odd that some people on this forum accuse those affiliated with Somaliland to have "Puntland on their lips" yet their preoccupation with Somaliland shows no abating. This must be the 5th or 6th thread from the pro PL camp claiming that Somaliland will not be attending as a separate entity. Obsessed much? As for Mario B, do you think that an entire generation of young Somaliland citizens (who demograpically are the largest portion of the population) have any allegiance to Somalia when the only thing they've known for their entire lives is the peace and stability that is Somailand? If I were you I would be more concerned with rehabilitating and reintegrating the lost generation of Somalia's youth that have not known anything about living under a central governing authority and living in a peaceful environment.

Aaliyyah   

But I am afraid this secession nonsense and the delusion of being a different country will impede his potential gains

That I will have to agree. I was predicting that he might be given the president position of all Somalia. But, now that he has no plans to stop the war in buhodle and the killing of innocent ppl with the hopes of some imaginary recognition. I doubt he will even get that cuz what will he bring in the table? without the war in buhodle he could have pretended the north was peaceful and that he had the support of all the former British Somaliland? laakin hada muxu la tagaya mesha dad baan la'ayey dagaal baan wada? for what reason would he be given the president position? what will his three cities be any different than any of the other mamuls khaatumo Awdal....just the other day wuxu laha askar baan uruursanaya after losing several times in buhodle he is still not giving up but wants the continuation of a war that he initiated. He better say goodbye to the fake propaganda of "oh we are different than the south we have maintained peace" I am seriously reconsidering my prediction..I dont think he will get anything in the London conference since hes definitely not playing his cards right and started a war in the north...hmm lets see what happens.

salaam