Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu under Sharif makes history again

Somalia   

Saalax;783921 wrote:
Excellent. The pirate ninnies must be biting their fingers, for there is no Garowe village to be the capital.

Projection

Psychology

a. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: "Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projectionof clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field" (Alex Shoumatoff).

b. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

Saalax   

I comprehend the pirate ninnies have been reduced to copy and paste kkkk. Pirate leader Faroole should know

Garowe village won't be a capital for Somalia.

Somalina;783910 wrote:

Cusmaano, go pickup a book.

kk.

Somalia   

I honestly pity you more than anything else. People reading this can see the fear arising in the bones of the secessionists and thus they feel obligated to project their feelings onto me.

Get off of me man!

Saalax   

That is the speak of the Pirate anxiety of witnessing Mogadishu get stronger. How would you explain Pirate ninnies spewing their deep seated hatred and lowliness complex on Koonfuria improvement associated threads?

Carafaat   

Somalina;783910 wrote:
Turkey and Italy are not considered European countries?.

Somalina, the real Europeans not the garlic eating ones. :D

Somalia   

Saalax;783933 wrote:
That is the speak of the Pirate anxiety of witnessing Mogadishu get stronger. Howelse would you explain Pirate ninnies spewing their deep seated hatred and lowliness complex on Mogadishu associated threads?

Again, you are projecting YOUR feelings onto me. Why? Why do you feel the need to project what you feel onto me?

Just express yourself man, it's getting pathetic. It is in my interest that the capital is safe and not yours. Get it straight.

Why did you edit your last comment as well, made it look less pathetic than it was. :D

Saalax   

Somalia what is your take on this. Why do you feel the need to project your Pirate lowliness complex and ill feelings to the progressive thread.

Exhibt A.

Somalia;783895 wrote:
his people destroyed, lucky boy ain't he.

Somalia   

Saalax;783940 wrote:
Pirate ninny projecting his ill feelings to the thread.

Exhibt A.

Wow, just wow. The man @Saalax doesn't even know the difference between projecting and stating something. I stated my opinion, you projected your opinion onto me.

I mean we ain't talking about rocket science here.

Why do you feel the need to steer attention to Puntland in a thread that's about Mogadishu? The only logical explanation is that you are afraid of the future, just like Faisal Waraabe.

Listen to this at 6:20

Saalax   

Abshir Boyah i shall leave you to it for now for clearly you have lost your marbles. If horses were wishes beggars would ride and i think that is the moral of the story for Puntland and it's many Pirate ninnies present in SOL.

di-KAIR.jpg

Saalax   

I see no dough but a former Taxi driver fantasizing about a desert village Garowe being a national capital kkk.

di-1WNU.jpg

Somalia   

He has a PhD doctoral, what does Siilaanyo have that is remotely close? Does he even have masters?

Stop hating son, we making money and taking over.

Somalia   

Somalina;784160 wrote:
Cusmaano cabaad badnidaa dhur ku baxee.

I'm telling these young people to cleanse their hearts and understand that it's all politics, not to take it personal.

Ain't that right darling? kiss.gif