Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Mogadishu under Sharif makes history again

Anybody who makes a pirate cry like baby is good in my books. The indeginouse communities of Xammer and it's surrounding areas deserve peace. Lets all support their unity and strength..

Somalina   

Somalia;784163 wrote:
I'm telling these young people to cleanse their hearts and understand that it's all politics, not to take it
personal

Ain't that right darling?
kiss.gif

Why don't you start with your heart?

Xoogaa jug maa tahay?

Somalia   

Somalina;784204 wrote:
Why don't you start with your heart?

Xoogaa jug maa tahay?

My heart is clean, politics is in my DNA that you can't fix.

Xaaji Xunjuf;784209 wrote:
Awoowo why are the pirates angry where warlord
cabdilahi yusuf failed a son of Mogadishu succeeded and that's what matters in 2012

@Xaaji, there wouldn't even have been a TFG in Mogadishu if it wasn't for Abdullahi Yusuf, his very ideology is being carried out in Mogadishu as we speak, it's called federalism. I am glad the man still makes you scared. What a lion.

As for Mogadishu, who fixed it? Was it Farmaajo or Sheikh Shariif, it looks to me the people who left the city had to come back to fix it for you, and yes, I mean you.

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784209 wrote:
Awoowo why are the pirates angry where warlord cabdilahi yusuf failed a son of Mogadishu succeeded and that's what matters in 2012.

:D :D :D

Cusmaano lee is waaleyso, mana la yaabaayo. Waa caadiyoz.

Dawlada H.E Sharif wey hanaqaadey, ciidamada qalabka sida waa la isku dareeyo coast to coast, Xamar waa la xoreeyey, dadka guriyaha sida sharci darada ugu jiraa haraati ayaa lagaga saarooyaa.

Wax walbo waan soo aragney, horey uunbeynu u socon from this point on.

Dadka dibada ku dhibaateysan wadankooda ayey u baahanyihiin maanta. Guul haloo ogolaado reer Mogadishu.

Somalia   

Somalina;784233 wrote:

Dawlada H.E Sharif wey hanaqaadey, ciidamada qalabka sida waa la isku dareeyo coast to coast, Xamar waa la xoreeyey,
dadka guriyaha sida sharci darada ugu jiraa haraati ayaa lagaga saarooyaa.

Haha been badanaa, if I go to Mogadishu your kind will eat me apart. Most of the properties in Mogadishu were owned by people who weren't native to the region I doubt they will get back what is rightfully theirs.

I still don't see why you think I am Cusmaano, I think Xaaji would even attest to that. Our grammar, writing style is even different.

Somalina   

I think you're delusional, and you are right if you were to go in Xamar you will be shot outside of Aden Adde International, you see that's the only way to deal with Cusmaano.

Do you know how many houses you owned in Mogadishu, do you have numbers?

Waxaadan lahayn waad ku qarwi kartaa. Keep trolling Cusmaano, that's the only thing you're great at.

Somalia   

Somalina;784239 wrote:
I think you're delusional, and you are right if you were to go in Xamar you will be shot outside of Aden Adde International, you see that's the only way to deal with Cusmaano.

Do you know how many houses you owned in Mogadishu, do you have numbers?

Waxaadan lahayn waad ku qarwi kartaa. Keep trolling Cusmaano, that's the only thing you're great at.

Love makes me delusional, I love you gacliso.

How many I owned personally? Well, I am a teenager so I wasn't even around to buy anything. But my parents sure owned a lot. As for the statement that the people who owned the city were native to other parts of Somalia, an honest native of Mogadishu will tell you that.

"Waxaadan lahayn", ok waa war cad, that one is noted. It is written in my notebook :D

Somalina   

Cusmaan teenager aan ahaay iyo sheekooyiinka paltalk aad isku aqriso intaad ka baxdo, waxaad lahayd noo sheeg adigoo documents haysto. Weligaa inaad Xamar aragtey uma maleynaayo, iska dhaaf inaad guri ku lahayd.

1005_fiqi.jpg

Wuu ku sugaaya waxaad hayso la imow.

Somalina   

Maaddeey;784240 wrote:
^sawirkeed ku dhibsatay Amin Amir?, ma kan Jaamacadaha ciidamada shisheeye degeen, kursiga yar ee 4.5 mise?

Aawey shidaalka Daroor? aawey jimcada Liido?

Indhaha maa leys tiraa? :D

This is a big, bold move. Sharif should be congratulated. He may be lucky or smart. I would say to the Somali's, Nairobi @ Addis ain't my capital. Mogadihu is. Long live the Republic.

Somalia   

Somalina;784245 wrote:
Cusmaan teenager aan ahaay iyo sheekooyiinka paltalk aad isku aqriso intaad ka baxdo, waxaad lahayd noo sheeg adigoo documents haysto. Weligaa inaad Xamar aragtey uma maleynaayo, iska dhaaf inaad guri ku lahayd.

1005_fiqi.jpg

Wuu ku sugaaya waxaad hayso la imow.

WTF. PALTALK? Now you are accusing me of being on the dead-beat zone of Paltalk? I'm honestly mostly insulted by that and not the Cusmaano accusation. Wow.

I've never said I owned anything. I said my parents owned. Look at the messages again. I clearly stated I am just a teen so how would it even be possible.

Somalina, my love for you is too strong for our battles, we will conquer it all, just as soon as you pretend that I am this so-called Cusmaano.

I can't wait for Dr_Osman to log on and see this.

Maaddeey   

Somalina;784246 wrote:
Aawey shidaalka Daroor? aawey jimcada Liido?

Indhaha maa leys tiraa?
:D

Waxaan u fahmay inaad ku heysato wax uusan sawirin rather than wax uu sawiray?