Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Instigating another Somali civil war

Dr.Osman the difference between you and your cousin fighting; is that you have built something and will loose it, they on the other hand are creatures of destruction who do not like governance or rule of law. It goes without saying we will win this poker game if you join and your cities will be your collateral. Font forget our army is closer to your capital than your will ever be..

Abokor Omar;780538 wrote:
Dr.Osman the difference between you and your cousin fighting; is that you have built something and will loose it, they on the other hand are creatures of destruction who do not like governance or rule of law. It goes without saying we will win this poker game if you join and your cities will be your collateral. Font forget our army is closer to your capital than your will ever be..

How on earth did you convince yourself that these destruction loving people are the enemy of "your people" but should some how be part of "your people adminstrations". what sort of logic are you working here?

Naxar I might have committed a fatal sin in generalising what is clearly not a solid unit. I therefore grant you that not all are destructive, just those anti-Somaliland ones. The Somaliland supported defending their country are to be commanded.

I should also add if my own subclan decides to go against Somaliland my feelings would be the same, and I would support the state..

Dervish;780542 wrote:
Barely defeat? Bro they lost miserably, they got dragged out the city by school boys in sandles. Cut it out abokor

i'm sorry, what i meant to say was, how could they handle Puntland when they were miserably defeat again and again by citizen security guards that is not even trying; the logic of these people.

Dervish   

Only state I see is a state of delusion loool. Your " Army" got the brakes beat off them, they couldn't run outta town any faster bro

Dervish   

kingofkings;780551 wrote:
i'm sorry, what i meant to say was, how could they handle Puntland when they were miserably defeat again and again by SSC army that is not even trying; the logic of these people.

Another correction, they weren't defeated by an ssc army. We don't have that yet. They were defeated by local mandem in sandles Lool.

peasant   

Cidamada qaranka ee sida maska u duula oo ciyaalka xaafada ee buhoodle ay ka cayrsadeen sanadoodi ciidanka!

War meesha waa markii labaad oo ay ku ceboobeen. ;) kaala iyaga ma bartaan miyaa casharkooda waa un iska soo socdaan?

NASSIR   

The so called Leaders/elites of northern regions are with fast approach complicit in actions that engender fallout for an otherwise peaceful region. There's no gainsaying that "SL" has carved out a good reputation out of the wreckage and self-imposed destruction of the rest of Somalia. But the worthy of that estimation within the ruling elite took an unexpected turn of events.

Gone are the levers of value judgement ; radicals of the secessionist clan took a center age to reawaken old spirits of revenge & animosity. The concept of peace simply vanished into thin air as Hargeisa hastens its last but desperate resort to sheer violence and invasion of peaceful towns & villages. This is further illustrated by the audacity of SL officials to justify the killings of innocent villagers or the indiscriminate attack of peaceful protestors in the name of protecting its unrecognized sovereignty. Is the aggression against the people of Sool considered the right strategy that can abort the Khaatumo vision or dislodge its leaders. If so, Iam afraid for what might result from it. I believe the North is facing a pivotal moment to either live in peace with itself or plunge into the ugly tribal/civil war just like South-Central Somalia. There is still a big room for dialogue and resolution.

All in all, To fight over the exploitative designs of the white man is the ultimate product of cultural imperialism. We all must condemn the Buhotle aggression or the Las Anod massacre , for the springs of peace start with the admission of the wrongs committed. Let's learn from what has induced the inferno engulfing southern regions. That's of course the security dilemma society bears in the absence of law & order.