Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

Ask Dr. Axmed-Inajaad.

Carafaat;776962 wrote:
Caawa waa jeudi soir.Dottore xadka ayuu ka baxay.

Since Dr InaJaad went mia I will tell you what it means. He is probably busy chasing women and getting slapped in the face, have you seen his page he called himself a professional panty sniffer I laughed when I saw that the guy is a joker and funny loool. The kamasutra meaning rules of love is a ancient indian book that talks about the rules of love when it comes to life, love, career, women, sex and marriage also how to maintain it, polygamy, attraction towards the opposite sex and the process of finding a woman till how to treat them. In the western world it's thought to believe that kamasutra is a sex manual while that's not true the reason being for that is because the chapter that talks about sex education got copied and made in to a book and sold world wide containing only that chapter and that's how it got spread around the world falsely. The orginal book doesn't contain images and talks about everything in life and is resourceful that's the one you need to read you would be suprised if you read it. About the question whether it's halal it is halal. It's a great book I would recommended to anybody who wants to learn more about love, life, marriage etc. and who is getting married or is married. Hope that my detailed summary was helpful to you.

Carafaat;778266 wrote:
OMG, are you serieuz? There is more to Kamasutra then only sex and diffrent ways of Fooraris?

Yes there is absolutely more to Kamasutra then those love making techniques, the original Kamasutra book was a way of life for the Indians back then and it was made for newly weds or couples that are already married. Loool at you believing in some picture book that only has pictures about sex positions to be the Kamasutra dream on Carafaat. Why do you think Dr InaJaad said i'm well read in the Kamasutra meaning it's a text book that he read. He read the orginal Kamasutra book not some fake picture book that got stolen that's why he also said he has knowledge about alot of things and life. So do you understand his first post better now.

Carafaat;778898 wrote:
Indeed, Dr.Inajaad is well read in the ancient ways of farsamo fooraris.
:D

Ugh your so childish you can't hold a mature conversation just take it how it is don't implement your own ways of thinking :rolleyes: