Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

Ask Dr. Axmed-Inajaad.

This topic will be an online advice column. I have generously decided to allow SOL members the opportunity to ask me any advice related questions about life, islam, sex, finances, love, and any other personal problems you have. I'm a doctor, a healer, an imam and a guru. I have experience in many arts, and I'm well read in the kamasutra.

The advice is free of charge, however, if you're satisfied with my advice then you're more than welcome to make a donation to my paypal account.

So please, let's get started and inshallah you will find my advice beneficial.

Jazakallah

Weydii Dotoore Axmed-Inajaad

Asalamu Calaykum Waraxmutallahi Wa Barakatuhu

Walaalyaal, topigan aan furay waa topic aad suaal iyo talo igu weydiin kartiin. Suaal oo nooc kaste ah waad i weydiin kartiin, ama ha ahaato diinta, jacaylka, raaxada sariirta, lacagta, ama caafimaadka. Aniga waxaan ahay dotoore, macalin, iyo imaam aduunka soo maray. Marka, walaalyaal cagligayga iyo fikradayda ka fai'daysta. Sii fiican baan u akhriyay buugo badan oo ka mid ah "kamasutra", buuga shinees oo ka hadlo raaxada.

Jazakallah khair

Looooooool @ i'm well read in the kamasutra damn.

So Axmed why is it that some folks think you are kuku? To me you seem like a normal cool person who occasionally likes to be blunt about random explicit things.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;776094 wrote:
Kamasutra oo Afsoomaali ku qoran haddaa rabo
oo wada dhamestiran ayaan aqrisan lahaa. At least it is dedicated solely to that subject.

What?! There is actually a somali relationship blog talking about sexual relations in details, oh my goodness Somalis are starting to evolve and become liberal slowly when did this happen. I'm seeing a whole different side of you lool :P

Hee, 'raaxada guurka' waa xalaal nooh. Read it, you might learn one or two yaa og perhaps. 058.gif

There is a full book dedicated to this subject and written in Afsoomaali with the same name of that blog. It is mostly based on translated Carabi book, though.

Here is the book's link if you have time and appetite to read the whole book.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;776109 wrote:
Hee, 'raaxada guurka' waa xalaal nooh. Read it, you might learn one or two yaa og perhaps.
058.gif

There is a full book dedicated to this subject and written in Afsoomaali with the same name of that blog. It is mostly based on translated Carabi book, though.

is the book's link if you have time and appetite to read the whole book.

I know it's a perfectly normal and halal thing. Personally I find a normal thing and i'm comfortable about the whole sexual relations aspect and talking about it I have no problems with that but to most Somalis not everyone though it still seems to be a big taboo and they believe you can't talk about it so that's why I was suprised seeing that blog talking about it in a open liberal manner and also seeing it was written in Somali. Lol MMA you know I don't understand half of what they are saying on that blog let alone reading it from a book I tried reading there are some difficult words in there I will stick to the English and Dutch version which I fully understand :D

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;776134 wrote:
Anyway, the 'ditoore' is awaiting the questions. Fire him a question nooh.
046.gif

I already asked him a question and i'm waiting for his answer.

Showqi   

Dotoor InaJaad, I finally get the chance to ask you some questions. First of all thank you for starting this thread. We all know that you are knowledgeable man. Now my question is about marriage. You see I like Somali women, and I will only marry Somali woman. But if I could not find a Somali woman to marry ilaahay amarkiis,,:D what other nationality would be best to marry? and why?

Thank you Dotoore..............:D:D

Bluelicious;776092 wrote:
Looooooool @ i'm well read in the kamasutra damn.

So Axmed why is it that some folks think you are kuku? To me you seem like a normal cool person who occasionally likes to be blunt about random explicit things.

Walal somalida are jelous creatures, ma fahantay? They jelous me because of my unresolved dedication to the diin and the truth.

Showqi;776514 wrote:
Dotoor InaJaad, I finally get the chance to ask you some questions. First of all thank you for starting this thread. We all know that you are knowledgeable man. Now my question is about marriage. You see I like Somali women, and I will only marry Somali woman. But if I could not find a Somali woman to marry ilaahay amarkiis,,
:D
what other nationality would be best to marry? and why?

Thank you Dotoore..............

Mr. Showqi

I appreciate your question and would like to thank you for bringing such an important question to me.

I would say go for mid cad who will make you a sandwich, meelkasta ka taabato, and will give caruur cad. Ka fagow waxa madow ama hadi kale caruur laga acudubilaysto bey ku dhalay. Hindida ka fagow wey wada uskag badan yihiin and some have mustaches.

Axmed-InaJaad;776541 wrote:
Walal somalida are jelous creatures, ma fahantay? They jelous me because of my unresolved dedication to the diin and the truth.

Okay that's mashallah keep it up. Anyways I don't care about what others think about you I think your cool and normal there is nothing wrong with you except for you being a sexual person or maybe you like to joke about such things. Lol you are indeed blunt and say whatever you feel like that comes in to your mind and some some people feel offended by it and others don't. Sometimes you need to keep some things to yourself tone it down a little bit :)