Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

Ask Dr. Axmed-Inajaad.

Bluelicious;776548 wrote:
Okay that's mashallah keep it up. Anyways I don't care about what others think about you I think your cool and normal there is nothing wrong with you except for you being a sexual person or maybe you like to joke about such things. Lol you are indeed blunt and say whatever you feel like that comes in to your mind and some some people feel offended by it and others don't. Sometimes you need to keep some things to yourself tone it down a little bit
:)

what's wrong with being sexual walal? sex waa caafimad and its a good way to relieve stress.inshallah i hope your having/will have great sex. My advice to you as a woman is when you get married, don't be shy and demand everything from your husband or even boyfreind.

Axmed-InaJaad;776550 wrote:
what's wrong with being sexual walal? sex waa caafimad and its a good way to relieve stress.inshallah i hope your having/will have great sex. My advice to you as a woman is when you get married, don't be shy and demand everything from your husband or even boyfreind.

Looooooool was only saying what kind of person you are, I didn't say there was something wrong with it there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. You should only know your boundaries when to talk about such things and when not, not everyone appreciates it and some folks feel offended by it, it's best if you avoid talking about such things on a forum. Lool i'm not a demanding person and never will be one I leave everyone in their own values and accept them for who they are.

Showqi   

Dotoore mar 2 mahadsanid. Laakiin gabdhihii cad cadaa baryahan sandwich-ka ma sameeyaan, they buy it from the Subway with your credit card...:D

Axmed-InaJaad;776546 wrote:
Mr. Showqi

I appreciate your question and would like to thank you for bringing such an important question to me.

I would say go for mid cad who will make you a sandwich, meelkasta ka taabato, and will give caruur cad. Ka fagow waxa madow ama hadi kale caruur laga acudubilaysto bey ku dhalay. Hindida ka fagow wey wada uskag badan yihiin and some have mustaches.

Thus spoke the ditoore. I knew in his sage words Showqi would get a fine answer. Shoqsi sida laguu sheegay mid 'cad' oo Calibeesteen oo Reer Inuit ah isku habee hee since waxa 'cad' reerahee u kala baxaan lasii kala micneynin. 046.gif

Showqi   

MMA, haa waa u jeedaa ditoorkii wuu ii fasaxay cadaanka nooc kasta oo ay yihiin. Marka maqaalintayda hadii ay Xaliimo soo qaban weydo, waa in aan mid reer Inuit ah ku eego..........:D

Che -Guevara;776611 wrote:
I laughed when I was reading not cuz the subject being but
:-)

The site is well crafted and not sleazy.

Looooool at the subject you first visited, Che you were totally giggling and laughing about the subject you were reading atleast your being partially honest about it. This is your lucky day huh :D

Carafaat - Don't tell me you don't know what kamasutra is. Since this is Dr InaJaad's thread I will let him answer you.

Carafaat   

Bluelicious;776753 wrote:
Looooool at the subject you first visited, Che you were totally giggling and laughing about the subject you were reading atleast your being partially honest about it. This is your lucky day huh
:D

Carafaat
- Don't tell me you don't know what kamasutra is. Since this is Dr InaJaad's thread I will let him answer you.

Blue, you seem knowledgeble. You explain what Kamasutara is, preferbly in Somali.

Cawaale   

Blue, stop giving advice to the sheikh, dooteer guruuga. take it from him :)

Now my question to the good dooteer is why did u leave somalinet? and what do hate/like about SOL.

Mahadsanid dotoore.

Cawaale;776786 wrote:
Blue, stop giving advice to the sheikh, dooteer guruuga. take it from him
:)

Now my question to the good dooteer is why did u leave somalinet? and what do hate/like about SOL.

Mahadsanid dotoore.

You right darling thanks for reminding me.

Dr InaJaad - Thanks for your great advice I will use it one day you spoke the truth. I think it's good that you opened this question thread so people could benefit from your intelligence and life experiences but also get to see a different side to you. I can tell that you really know what your talking about and not just saying things.

Carafaat - Sorry can't do, you have to wait for the great Dr InaJaad to give you his wise answer this is his office lol.