Sign in to follow this  
galia

SL Has the Support of the People Mogadishu

galia   

siilaanyo_ahmed_mohamed_moh.jpg

We are tired of clan motivated people who are wrongly mis-using the words Somali nationalism. These sad people are driven by clan motivations against the people of Somaliland.

If somaliland were to fall, God forbid, these sad people would immediately direct their hatred against the people of Mogadishu.

Its not like the people of Somaliland need our help against these thugs but anway God bless Somaliland and just keep up the good work.

We are all with you and if any of these clan driven thugs attempt to use our name to smite you good people, then walahi we are always ready to expose them.

galia   

Our voices must be heard. We can no longer sit on the side lines for there is no peace between you people and my people.

When you qabiil driven people attack the respectable people of Somaliland, i say NOT IN OUR NAME

galia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;774541 wrote:
What i don't believe you how can people from Mogadisho support Somalilands quest for statehood are you really from Mogadisho galia?

I am telling you that its the people of mogadishu, Galkayo, Beledweye, Jowhar and other similar cities who are supportive of SL.

We understand that these people that hate on you also hate us, just as much. Why? Because of Qabiil.

We know that SL is a respectable independent country and walahi as a Somali i am proud of SL achievements.

I am here to challenge these people that try to use the idea of Somaliweyne or somali nationalism to attack SL. Because they are hypocrites, they hate us just as much as you people.

The UN is forcing us to share a country with these people, i am afraid that it would only end in bloodshed

So God bless Somaliland

Dervish   

I mean you aren't as obnoxious as some of your brethren in this forum. I'd read a lot of your stuff before I decided to start posting but I must say there are others that are a lot more ridiculous then you

galia   

Dervish;774552 wrote:
I mean you aren't as obnoxious as some of your brethren in this forum. I'd read a lot of your stuff before I decided to start posting but I must say there are others that are a lot more ridiculous then you

I guess you can't use Somali nationalism anymore to attack SL because i have EXPOSED you

Dervish;774552 wrote:

Well thank you i take that as a compliment:D