Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Autopsy of a dead would-be country Terminus Taleh.

16872524.jpg

Terminus Taleh to all Unionists!

^I believe the above phrase or expression coined by me has a legendary place in all the hearts of the people of Somalia. It signifies the death of a dream of a fake country and again it's Taleh of all the places that symbolises this new dawn and reality. I don't like to believe that it is ironic that of all the places that Taleh resurfaces again to rekindle the old spirit of Somali nationalism. However that is only a side taste to what I really want to say!

Back to where we were namely Terminus Taleh, the people of the North West who drank a powerful toxic mix which made them dream, fantasise and have false visions based on delusions are now losing their all! Terminus Taleh! is vividly in their ears and minds.

Some try to cover it and come with mirage and illusions and even deliberate deceptions. Terminus Taleh, oh secessionists! The dream which has finally been shattered and crushed.

What now for the secessionists? Might come as an question.

Some say bring back the guerrilla SNM! Our dream has been shattered! The few sane ones like Carafaat who didn't partake in the grandeur delusion or brought all he has dear and loves to the cause is saying: Abdirahman Tuur was right! He told us. We shall take Federal Somalia over further deception and daydreams!

While others prefer more reckless suicidal actions and all out clan war and assault on Taleh and Sool by the SNM! We will see what the sane ones among our secessionists will say about this kamikaze thought, which is no doubt a self-defeating thought.

Will the people of parts of the North West a minority themselves in the greater schemes but with possessed dream succumb to old Siilaanyo the last true rebel leader of a faction in the civil war in Somalia, turned president of the North West and ignore the warnings and led their immoderate views take the better of themselves or will they eventually see the reality and fall back to the safety of the ground by the deafing Terminus Taleh chants.

Time will tell inshallaah!

With the bombing of Taleh and the defeat of the Dervishes (Darawiish) Somaliland was erected by the colonial British nearly a decade and above the notional 'Somaliland' is put onto it's final death bed by the offspring of the Dervishes! As I read not along ago on this same place 'the people of the Horse' have finally put to an end the daydream which has been defeated already previously and now the threat has been averted and the proud people of SSC can one again point proudly to themselves as they didn't let go of the inheritance of their forefathers who perished in great numbers in those days.

How shameful it had been if they had betrayed that history and their own ancestors for delusional dream by a small people with less distinguished history as theirs.

I brief a sigh of relief! Maashaallaah, true sons of Somalia have resurfaced again after two decades.

I don't know which side of the history you are talking about but if you want to reflect that of Sayidka and his allies, we all know they had their revival times and they were finally defeated.

People like "You" should feel ashamed now that this is between Somaliland and SSC movement ... not Somaliland Vs Bugland any more. You have been successfully put out of the battle ground and the only thing remains for is to ululate like a newly wed girl who is standing in the corner and waving her hands.

This Sool issue will end sooner or later but you should know from now on it is an internal conflict and Somaliland will address it as such. No more disputed areas and no more of your adeeros involved in this.

Duufaan   

Jacaylbaro;774236 wrote:
I don't know which side of the history you are talking about but if you want to reflect that of Sayidka and his allies, we all know they had their revival times and they were finally defeated.

People like "You" should feel ashamed now that this is between Somaliland and SSC movement ... not Somaliland Vs Bugland any more. You have been successfully put out of the battle ground and the only thing remains for is to ululate like a newly wed girl who is standing in the corner and waving her hands.

This Sool issue will end sooner or later but you should know from now on it is an internal conflict and Somaliland will address it as such. No more disputed areas and no more of your adeeros involved in this.

Jacalbaro

It is welcome sign that puntlandes understand the significance of Taleex meeting and it consicounses.

The game is over. You do not want be bad looser. the wind is blowing right direction in Taleex and it is nothing like before. Even siilaanyo understand and hopes things wll back to normal after big storm. But the storm will cause flooding and nothing will be same again

lets hope so...lol...but we know the eventual fate..its a given. its funny how these people keep slitting their own throats..but a wise man once said never stop your enemy making a mistake...so keep at it.."Darwishland"..hahahaha

Dervish   

The Hermet;774567 wrote:
lets hope so...lol...but we know the eventual fate..its a given. its funny how these people keep slitting their own throats..but a wise man once said never stop your enemy making a mistake...so keep at it.."Darwishland"..hahahaha

Just don't slit your wrists when it's all said and done coward

i wont...believe me. hahahah...But although the vast majority of my countrymen are peaceful to a disgusting level from all the neo-somaliland nationalist across the world. I thank you participants of talex conference. We have been given the green light. hahahaha...