Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Toronto oo Taageeraysa Maamulka Cusub Ee SSC

Aaliyyah   

Toronto oo Taageeraysa Maamulka Cusub Ee SSC

Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 02:13 AM

Jaaliyada ssc ee Toronto iyo nawaaxigeeda waxaa la ogeysiinayaa inay ay jirto bishan january 20keeda oo ah maalin jimce ah xaflad balaadhan oo lagu soo dhoweynayo maamul goboleedka cusub ee ssc.

Jaaliyada ssc ee Toronto iyo nawaaxigeeda waxaa la ogeysiinayaa inay ay jirto bishan january 20keeda oo ah maalin jimce ah xaflad balaadhan oo lagu soo dhoweynayo maamul goboleedka cusub ee lagaga dhawaaqay magaalada taariikhga ah ee Taleex.

Goobta xafladan lagu qabanayo waa Taj Banquet Hall oo ku yaala 4611-4619 Steeles Avenue West .(just west of Hwy 400).

Waqtigu waa 7:00 PM fiidnimo. ka soo qaybgal wacan idiinkoo waqtiga ilaalinaya. Wixii faahfaahin ah la xidhiidh Sacdiya Esse (416) 821-4084.

http://xargaga.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4962

But that's an English name i thought the Garaad Clan hated the English and anything related to the English language. Many told me they don't have any problem with Somali but they have a problem with the land part since land is not a Somali word.

Aaliyyah   

Dhamaan dadwaynaha Somaaliyeed ee reer Toronto waxaan ka codsanaynaa in ay kasoo qayb galaan dabaaldaga dawlad goboleedka Khaatumo State Of Somalia

Date: Friday January 20,2012

Time:6:00 PM - 12:00 am

Place: TAJ Banquet Hall

4611 Steels Ave West

Toronto, Ontario

For Info : 416-841-8466

Or 647 712 0518

Malika   

Ogaysiis Xaflad taageerada maamul Goboleedlka Khaatumo State oo lagu qobonayo London.

Taariikhda :- 21/01/2012

Maalinta:- Sabti

Wakhtiga:- 3pm galabnimo ayay bilaabmaysaa

Goobta :- Waa The Dominion Centre

112 The Green, Southall, UB2 4BQ

Wixi Faahfaahin ah kala xiriir: Dr Mohamed C/raxmaan 07944383090

Aadan Cali Ducaale (Aadanka Hawada) 07411507098 ama 07877539503

Jirigaan 07949112918

Waxaa lagu soo Galaya Lacag’ aan

Waxa Madasha aad ka heli doontaa Cunto

LANDER   

Some innocent soul tried to bambozzle me into going to this event in T.O. without knowing herself what exactly the party was for. I'm sure some unsuspecting people will be convinced to go without knowing exactly the goal of this party. A 'mamul' first and foremost should better the lives of its people and show strides towards such a goal to be taken seriously. Raise money to build a hospital or build roads, more wells, education etc... Call me biased, but this type of blatently tribal gathering is only to raise money for folks to engage in communal tribal war. At the end of the day each one of us can only worry about what end our money is used for. If our money is being used to kill people and cause further conflict, we will be responsible to answer for that on judgement day.

LANDER   

Che -Guevara;776075 wrote:
Lander......you can not be serious? I guess your struggle and aspirations are holier than everyone else's.

I'm not sure what your alluding to as far as struggle and aspirations but let me say that what I hope for Somaliland and for those who live in these disputed areas is to maintain the peace we have earned in the past 20 some odd years. For what its worth I don't agree with moves such as the capture of Buhoodle by the SL gov nor do I think attacking and kidnaping Somaliland officials in broad daylight on a road to Taleex is the way forward for our people. Ideally, I would like to see any 'mamul' who wants to do well for said areas be able to compete for influence by providing projects that benefit those communities such as hospitals, school, roads etc... That is Somaliland, Puntland, the new Khatumo or any other well to do group would compete for this communities support with such actions. But we live in a less than ideal world don't we? Those are my opinions and as your fully aware Somalilanders have many diverging opinions. But as far as these Khatumo parties go, we all know this gathering of people in Toronto and elsewhere that are to raise funds are not looking to be building any new roads but engaging in armed conflict. They are fully aware and probably hoping their actions will put them at logger heads with Somaliland. Rallying the tribe and collecting money for weapons is the purpose of these parties so people should being coy about it.