Sign in to follow this  
galia

Why Somaliland Will Have Independence?

galia   

In 1960, the people of Somaliland did the biggest mistake that they would regret. Because out of the love that they had for rest of the somalis, they were blinded to calculate that their actions would result in injustice, mass killings and attempted genocide.

Today somaliland is thriving, in fact it is prospering while somalia is at the verge of another clan fulled civil war as warlord Faroole attempts to become the president of Somalia

He would strive to wipe out Farah Aidid's and Cali Mahdi's clans, as Adullahi yusuf tried.

So the cycle of violence in Somalia will continue for many years to come. Bceause there is no peace but deep seated clan hatred between

Peace out guys

Somalia   

A man called Emperior once tried to educate a savage, he tried to make the utter degenerate realise why some actions might favour both their clans but the imbecile didn't understand, he was screaming the same nonsense he has since 1991.

It was funny.

galia   

Its funny how the SSC losers try and attack the free people of Somaliland. All motivated by clan loyalty to Punk-land.

Somaliland will defeinatly get the indepence that it is owed, the Independence that it once had.

Punk land is nothing but a tribal state, populated with inbreds

Somalia   

galia;773642 wrote:
Its funny how the SSC losers try and attack the free people of Somaliland. All motivated by clan loyalty to Punk-land.

Somaliland will defeinatly get the indepence that it is owed, the Independence that it once had.

Punk land is nothing but a tribal state, populated with inbreds

It's as if he explained a slice of the theory.

ep_10pages_Engineering_Professor_Meme-s5

galia   

^^^ Its funny how this sicko, tries to paint the noble people of Somaliland as if they are wrong.

The best thing that the people of Somaliland have done is cut their ties from this individual and his very hateful people.

I am from Mogadishu, and we would not welcome these puanis to any of our cities

So i suggest to this person that he speaks for Puani land not Somalia when he talks about Somaliland.

Because it is obvious that he is fuelled by tribal hatred for these proud people who have honorably built their independent country.

When his murderous people looted and destroyed somaliland with attempted genocide that failed

I once stupidly thought that attacking Somaliland was a ptariotic thing to do for Somalia, how ****** was i.

Now i know that these respectable people were on the right side.

Any patiotic somali from Mogadisshu or anywhere should support Somaliland, which i don't think they need our help anyway, as they are strong and united enough to live their dreams.

Somalia   

Don't embarrass yourself man, you do that enough on the other forum. Istahiil Mental Hospital is in Hargeisa but I doubt they'd even have you there.

Lets end this here.

galia   

Whats interesting is that when you attempt to speak for the majority of the somali people, you don't.

You say what the old fart from your clans, says

I am from Mogadishu, and i am proud that the people of Somaliland are independent and prosperous.

While you are driven by tribal hatred for these people, you hate to see them shine but by Allah by shine.

You are a tribalistic driven sad person pretending to be a somaliweyne adovate.

Punkland is nothing but a cesspool full of inbreeds

Somalia   

galia;773656 wrote:
Whats interesting is that when
you attempt to speak for the majority of the somali people
, you don't.

You say what the old fart from your clans, says

I am from Mogadishu, and i am proud that the people of Somaliland are independent and prosperous.

While you are driven by tribal hatred for these people, you hate to see them shine but by Allah by shine.

You are a tribalistic driven sad person pretending to be a somaliweyne adovate.

Punkland is nothing but a cesspool full of inbreeds

I do not speak for anyone other than myself.

I am for Somaliweyn hence my username is Somalia, you are a real detective there I must say, and I would like you to point me to where I have had clan statements.

Please, f off back to SomaliNet. Projection is the weakest defence mechanism. ;)

Lets just end it here man, people reading this thread will know what's what.

galia   

Somalia;773658 wrote:
I do not speak for anyone other than myself.

I am for Somaliweyn hence my username is Somalia, you are a real detective there I must say,
and I would like you to point me to where I have had clan statements.

Please, f off back to SomaliNet. Projection is the weakest defence mechanism.
;)

Lets just end it here man, people reading this thread will know what's what.

Its so obvious that your full of hate not only to the people of Somaliland but the people of Mogadishu

galia   

Dervish;773663 wrote:
Galia why are you soo mad?

Look, i am just tired of these fake people driven by tribal motivations attacking the republic of Somaliland and the people of Mogadishu.

Sometimes someone has to stand up and speak the truth

Dervish   

galia;773666 wrote:
Look, i am just tired of these fake people driven by tribal motivations attacking the republic of Somaliland and the people of Mogadishu.

Sometimes someone has to stand up and speak the truth

That's why you're mad because you're an *****.