Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

That's my shit (Dhanto Version)

Aaliyyah   

Narniah, maybe a lil he kinda does... but anyways he is a cutie..but I think hes too young for me..:P..u can have him hadad meel ku ogtahay LOL..joking!

^^ Looooool at you tossing him back to Narniah.

Narniah;773529 wrote:
Lol

Blue doesn't that guy look a lil like Trey Songz. Check video @ 2:40.

Hmm... now that you have mentioned that he indeed does look a lil bit like Trey Songz and he knows how to dhaanto which is a plus. Speaking of Trey Songz it's as if i'm the only girl who finds him a turn off I don't think he's hot at all. I don't understand what girls see in him :P

Narniah   

Bluelicious;773570 wrote:
^^ Looooool at you tossing him back to Narniah.

Hmm... now that you have mentioned that he indeed does look a lil bit like Trey Songz and he knows how to dhaanto which is a plus. Speaking of Trey Songz it's as if i'm the only girl who finds him a turn off I don't think he's hot at all. I don't understand what girls see in him
:P

He's cute:) but he's not like outrageously HOT.:P

At least I don't think Wiz Khalifah is a hottie lol Imagine that! I know girls who lose their breath over him when his name is mentioned.

Aaliyyah;773562 wrote:
Narniah, maybe a lil he kinda does... but anyways he is a cutie..but I think hes too young for me..
..u can have him hadad meel ku ogtahay LOL..joking!

Aaliyah yey you too agree he's cute lol. I only know where he's from that's about it. In case we want to stalk him that Youtube account is his. *Wink* lol jk I wouldn't dare to.:o

Narniah;773599 wrote:
He's cute:) but he's not like outrageously HOT.

At least I don't think Wiz Khalifah is a hottie lol Imagine that! I know girls who lose their breath over him when his name is mentioned.

No he's not hot I was generally talking about Trey Songz. Looooooool and your right Wiz Khalifa isn't a hottie but he definitely is charming, got charisma and a cute laugh in those areas he wins from Trey Songz. Maybe i'm hard to please but I got a different view about men and their looks I like the manly man types you know what I mean ;)

Narniah   

Bluelicious;773609 wrote:
No he's not hot I was generally talking about Trey Songz. Looooooool and your right Wiz Khalifa isn't a hottie but he definitely is charming, got charisma and a cute laugh in those areas he wins from Trey Songz.
Maybe i'm hard to please but I got a different view about men and their looks I like the manly man types you know what I mean
;)

lool you just such a trey songz hatta Blue, seriously! Whiz khalifah pales in comparison to trey songz.

I saw the 'Takers' movie with a couple of friends. Being a Paul walker fan, I was soo excited to see him in it. But talking about manly man Idris elba takes it home hmm. Does it get more manlier than that? :P

Narniah;777925 wrote:
lool you just such a trey songz hatta Blue, seriously! Whiz khalifah pales in comparison to trey songz.

I saw the 'Takers' movie with a couple of friends. Being a Paul walker fan, I was soo excited to see him in it. But talking about manly man Idris elba takes it home hmm. Does it get more manlier than that?

Lool honestly I don't hate the guy he is just not my type. I'm also a Paul Walker fan the man is sexy with his blue eyes. Who's Idris Elba I never heared of that name must be a celebrity from the country where you reside. Oh that guy I had to google to see who he was I have seen the movie Obsessed a few days ago and he was in it along with Beyonce that was the first time i've seen that guy. You are right I agree with you he is a manly man :)

Carafaat   

What is a manly man? Opposite of the metro sexual? Blue, we need to this discuss further in anew thread. Open a tread and explain what you mean with a manly man? Cause some might think you are talking about hairy men or about something else. Explain yourself lady. :D

Carafaat;778086 wrote:
What is a manly man? Opposite of the metro sexual? Blue, we need to this discuss further in anew thread. Open a tread and explain what you mean with a manly man? Cause some might think you are talking about hairy men or about something else. Explain yourself lady.
:D

Lool okay I will watch out for it.