Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Top Secret: Cajalad Sir Ah oo laga Hayo Jen:Morgan

Abtigiis   

Well, there it is for all you. These were our "national' leaders, our national Generals, the creme of our leadership!

Having soon the minds that led the damn thing called Somalia, I always wonder how the whole thing lasted for 30 years!

Ina-lilaah wa inaa ilaahi raajicuun!

Even those in power today are of the same breed. I go to Somaliland, I go to Puntland, I go to the South and the mentality I see is simply saddening. What are these people made of?

loooooooooooooooooooool at the end (summary) by the Kayd media guys. They are saying Azania is a follow up of Morgan and Gabyow's project. May be, may not be! But how can you condemn a clan vitriol with an equally poisonous clan vitriol?

Abtigiis   

No Che! No! No!

I and you can never say those things. I cannot, will not, have not. The playful banter here in SOL should not create false impressions. I cannot insult or degrade or see in bad light another creature, let alone a Somali. Doesn't matter if I say it here or if you believe it or not. but my conscience is 1000% clean on such things. I was blessed I haven't lived through what Somalis in Somalia lived through. For me, Somali meant something special, until I found out its entrails.

And now, breaking news from from two decades ago, top secret on top of that lol. on a serious note are not post like this explicit violations of the SOL golden rules? secret revelations from aided, secret tapes from snm! who the heck are stuff like this a secret to?

Abtigiis   

They maybe a violations of SOL but they shouldn't be! These kinds of filth should be openly brought out, rediculed and censured to the extent it becomes too fetid for anyone to go that way again.

^ I wish that would be the end result of sharing such trash, instead we have people here who continue to value them for what ever mindless points they assume they are scoring against this or that clan. the irony is that people who post stuff like this would like to have us believe they are better then the people depicted in these videos but we all know they share the same clannish disease. this stuff is no secret to any somali who has been breathing for the last two decades. methinks the better road would be to put all this behind us and work toward a better and inclusive tomorrow but thats just me.