Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Show your Somalinimo - Support Hiil-Qaran (financially)

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;771250 wrote:
Puntlanders oppose hiilqaran for one reason only the samatar brothers are against clan federalism. Xiin will never openly support hiil qaran eventhough he says he wants to see a better somalia in the future.

kk.

Abtigiis   

I knew this Rudy character was out of touch and into something that makes people live a surreal life. But I never thought he has no clue about the situation of Somalia. How can he talk about Arab uprising and online mobilisation? It is the fad to talk about these things and for Rudy whatever that happens in Peru can be replicated in Samoa! Does he know the percentage of Somalis with access to internet when he talks about online mobilisation? And Arab uprising where? In Kismayo? In Mogadishu? Who leads such uprisings? Where is the civil society in Somalia? And what is the literacy levels of the poor country?

Anyway, no one was counting on contributions from earring-wearing, dreadlocked juveniles like Rudy. If he doesn't like the idea, he should disregard the whole thing. Simple. $60 dollar ee kuwareeririyey adeer, Gillette shaving cream siiso oo hayso, cidna ha u dirin.

I am more concerned about Xinn's statements in this thread than Rudy's refusal to send money to Hiil-Qaran.

Carafaat   

I am still considering to become a member of Hiilqaran. Will decide in march. But still share their main vision, noble cause and ideals. This needs to be translated in a solid, achievable, attainable, constructive and sustainable program. And this is where my main concern is. Opposing federalism and focussing on centralized State, in period when there is need for strong local and regional concensus is going against the current trend and need.

Abti...I see u got spanked kinda hard here! next time, think twice before u post here in a murqan mode!! lol... Somaliweeyen homies dont kid around. They damn serious.

NGONGE   

How did I miss this thread! :D

A&T, the rascales behind this new party are really no different to Sheikh Sharif in his Asmara days. But at least when he created his Alliance for the liberation of Somalia (or whatever it were called), he was forced to do it in a foreign hotel. There is nothing stopping those behind this new party from going back to Somalia and doing the whole thing there. Otherwise, how much different is it from the Maakhir State celebrations in foreign capitals? :D

Naga daaya.

NGONGE   

Carafaat;811495 wrote:
Ngonge, Hiilqaran has members and offices in Bosasso and Muqdisho. It even has members in Hargeysa.
:D

When you say 'members', do you mean supporters? Dee Sharif had 'members' in Somalia too back then. Maakhir has members there. Awdal has members. But the 'party' (all the meanings of the word) is always abroad. ;)

Carafaat   

NGONGE;811499 wrote:
When you say 'members', do you mean supporters? Dee Sharif had 'members' in Somalia too back then. Maakhir has members there. Awdal has members. But the 'party' (all the meanings of the word) is always abroad.
;)

Not supporters. Paying members. Dont worry there are no Hiilqaran parties abroad.

AYOUB   

NGONGE;811489 wrote:
How did I miss this thread!

A&T, the rascales behind this new party are really no different to Sheikh Sharif in his Asmara days. But at least when he created his Alliance for the liberation of Somalia (or whatever it were called), he was forced to do it in a foreign hotel.
There is nothing
stopping those behind this new party from going back to Somalia and doing the whole thing there. Otherwise, how much different is it from the Maakhir State celebrations in foreign capitals?

Naga daaya.

Is too much for you to prove your Somalinimo by digging in to your pocket for $50 donation to diaspora *party lead by folks thousands of miles away and supported by experienced opportunist Somali politicians in Nairobi hotels.

By-the-way, this group's supporters are former non Wadaads from the Asamara or their similar patriotic supporters. They are not "Ala Sheikhs" mullahs so they must be "Ala kani sheekh maaha!" :)

C'on pull out your debit card show your Somalinimo!! Do hurry while this special limited offer lasts. :)