Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Say Something Nice about the Person Above you...

we (aplha and somalina, highly unlikely to have our names together again) are the epitome of the difference between somaliland and zoomalia. you're rude, aggressive, abrasive and unruly. you have too accept the rules of the game. pay some respect to the thread starter. this is potentially a good thread with so much insight to reveal. dont ruin it for the rest of us.

Narniah   

Creative.

Side note:The purpose of this thread is to say something about the person above you. We already have enough hostile threads on this forum as it is, can we please keep this thread nice. Thanks!

lol@somalina,

of all the things you could have said about me why the hell would you say that? do you think i'm here to entertain. what you've said reminds me of the scene in goodfella, where joe pesci goes slightly melodramatic becos someones says he's 'funny'. i'm not happy with your description of me.

Somalina   

That's the best you're going to get from me. Where are your manners btw, apologize to Narnia for ruining her good feel thread.

Somalia 2 - 0 SL

:D