Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Incompetent TFG prime minister returns back to Mogadisho after Garowe Vacation

Ra’iisul wasaaraha oo dib ugu soo laabtay Muqdisho

Muqdisho: (Sh. M. Network) Ra’iisul wasaaraha Xukuumadda KMG Soomaaliya oo maanta dib ugu soo laabtay magaalada Muqdisho ayaa faah faahin ka bixiyay booqashadii uu ku tagay deegaano ka mid ah Maamulka Puntland.

Galinkii danbe ee manta ayaa Ra’iisul wasaaraha xukuumadda KMG Soomaaliya iyo wafdi uu hogaaminayay waxa ay ka soo dageen garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Muqdisho, iyagoo kasoo anbabaxay magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari

Ra’iisul wasaaraha ayaa waxaa garoonka ku soo dhaweeyay qaar ka mid ah Golihiisa wasiirada oo uu ka mid yahay wasiirka Warfaafinta xukuumadda soomaaliya, iyadoo C/wali uu faah faahin ka bixiyay kormeer uu ku tagay qaar ka mid ah deegaanadii uu booqashada ku tagay ee Maamulka Puntland.

Cabdi Wali Max’ed Cali ayaa waxa uu sheegay in uu booqasho ku tagay magaalooyin ay ka mid yihiin Qardho iyo Boosaaso, isagoo tilmaamay in ay ka jirto nabad galyo la isku haleen karo oo in lagu daydo mudan.

Ra’iisul wasaare C/wali Max’ed Cali ayaa waxa uu dhinaca kale sheegay in go’aanadii kasoo baxay shirkii wada tashiga ee ku soo idlaaday magaalada Garoowe ay yihiin kuwo dhaxal gal ah sida uu sheegay.

Ra’iiul wasaaraha Xukuumadda KMG Soomaaliya ayaa waxa uu ka mid ahaa Mas’uuliyiintii ka socotay dowladda ee ka qaybgalay Shirkii wadatashiga ee ka dhacay magaalada Garoowe, iyadoo Ra’iisul wasaaraha in dhawaan ah booqasho iyo kormeer uu ku tagaayay xarumo muhiim ah oo ku yaalla magaalooyinka qaar oo uu ka arimiyo maamul goboleedka Puntland

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;768820 wrote:
^^ Yeah he is incompetent what exactly did he achieve since he was the Prime Minister?

Are you serious?

Thankful   

Lol, the fact that Xaaji would actually comment on Somalia's PM and his trip to Garowe and other cities is proof how frustrated secessionists are. The current TFG government are now able to travel throughout the capital like never before. Forget about the other international visits with other heads of state and the UN head quarters.

Xaaji is upset because Somalia's PM in his Puntland visit is capable of travelling greater distances (Mogadishu to Bosasso) in his country and stay longer then Siilaanyo can in his so called enclave where protestors all over have rejected the tribal government there. The TFG Puntland pictures are proof that the TFG has support outside of the capital and Xaaji knows how damaging this is to his secessionist goals.

Xaaji the TFG is stronger then ever before, if your secessionists dreams could not achieve any recognition in the past, it will never do it now.

While the current TFG prime minister was touring bosaaso with his clan cousin faroole the ruler of the fiefdom aid workers were being gunned down in Mogadisho. This is not about visiting the garowe clan enclave this is about misplaced priorities. Ali geedi visited the Garowe Clan enclave so did the Omar Abdirashid only Farmaajo didn't visit Garowe because the garowe admin was acting all hostile towards the TFG during his primeministership . So its not something remarkable to visit you're clan fiefdom. This is not about the TFG getting stronger or not this is about the incompanticy of this so called TFG prime minister Abdi weli Gaas.

More people voted for Mujahid Siilanyo than the whole TFG, Faroole the pirate king put together. That's the simple truth.

As for this unelected sad excus for a prime minister and his worthless trip to his tribal cesspool it doesn't deserve to be commented on...

^Yet you commented.....lool

XX...While you have presented some real issues, your constant use of "Garowe Enclave Tribe" words and this article makes you seem bitter.

Che, you do like sticking your nose in every tight whole possible don't you?

If you look carefully at my comment, I did not concen myself with his trip. I just pointed out a simple; only one leader in the whole horn has been legitimately elected by majority of his people, and only he can be considered a leader. The rest are assortment of actors playing roles above there grades..

Thankful   

Che -Guevara;768842 wrote:
^Yet you commented.....lool

XX...While you have presented some real issues, your constant use of "Garowe Enclave Tribe" words and this article makes you seem bitter.

I concur! I have never seen this side of Xaaji. He honestly seem's frustrated and the fact that he is attacking the TFG like never before is shocking and tells me that his secessionists dreams are over.

Xaaji, you are talking about the Aid workers that were gunned down when this has occurred all over Somalia including your inclave. In fact one of the most gruesome and brutal attacks this year was the slaughter of a family while they slept in their homes. This resulted in Mr. Taani's losing his in the NW Somalia goverment because of his involvement in the attack. Why else would he have been fired by Siilaanyo if he was innocent? Why hasn't Siilaanyo visited?

You talk about Clan Enclaves is hiliarious because the protestors in Borama made it clear that Siilaanyo is running a one tribe government. That's not me saying it, but the people he supposedly preside's over.

Abokor Omar;768849 wrote:
Che, you do like sticking your nose in every tight whole possible don't you?

If you look carefully at my comment, I did not concen myself with his trip. I just pointed out a simple; only one leader in the whole horn has been legitimately elected by majority of his people, and only he can be considered a leader. The rest are assortment of actors playing roles above there grades..

This is not about Siiraanyo or Sland, you are the one injecting things not relevant to the topic....stay on subject.

Thankful....It does seem like frustration, I think XX supported Xisbullah which was left out the parties in Sland, he's taking his anger on others.

Thankful, in his typical pirate manor insulted my president which prompted me to correct him. You see, I support Silanyo and I'm on this thread to defend his legacy.

What's your reason for being on this thread? Are you here to defend the pirate king Faroole or the so-called prime minister?

Che, who exactly do you support politically, are you still with the medieval gang called al-shabab?