Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somalilanad: Hizbullah Demonstrates in Hargeisa

Dumar Taageersan Ururka Xusbulaah ee Dhawaan lagaga dhawaaqay Somaliland Gudoomiyahoodiina la xidhay ayaa mudahraad Cabasho ah la hortagay Madaxtooyada Jamhuuroyada Somaliland .

Dumar kan ayaa Warbaahinta kula hor hadlay Xarunta Madaxtooyada iyaga oo Xukuumada Somaliland ka codsaday in La siidaayo Sheekhooda ama maxkamad la soo taago.

Ka dib Waxa soo gaadhay Goobta Ay cabashada ku muujinayeen Haweenku Ciidanka SPU ee la dagaalanka Argagaxisada oo uu Hor kacaayo Taliye Xigeenka Booliska Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland iyaga oo ka dibna xoog ku kala kaxeeyey Haweenkii mudaharaadyay.

STOIC   

With all the compunction of my conscious I don't feel comfortable around any religious groups wanting to govern...This is a pure personal preferences..They like to roar the drums of policing people's lives...This is innocent misreadings of those respectful women of God...I can not for a day endure the psychological rule of any religious groups and I'm a practicing muslim...It will take a unsurpassed integrity and intelligence of any religious leader to win my vote....

^Look at this way, think of the consequences of narrowing the political space for any given group. You could cast them away and it will come back to bite you or make them part of the process.

Carafaat   

Relegious groups are quit annoying, just like Mother in Law's. But still both should be appeased cause they wont go away and they can make life a bit more difficult.