Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Final Oil Drilling Equipment Lands in Bossaso

Samafal   

If oil is found in any were in Somalia, the priority should be the locals who live in those areas in terms of getting the benefit from oil revenues otherwise the oil will be a curse rather a blessing. But knowing my people and their greediness, I'm afraid it will be the former rather than the latter. All the best though.

Somalia   

The clan system in Puntland is a blessing in this regard, each man needs his share, that's just the game.

You people should worry about the South getting its cut distributed fairly

Samafal   

Faroole might have already thought about that, we don't know. Somalia we all want to be it a blessing, no one wants to be like Nigeria or Congo rather Emirates modal.

gooni   

If you making survey you should check the sand first

This analysis politics from the west is different than camel rider tribe resource sharing

Hadii alle soo sahlo

Could they fallow 4.5 and share qabri dahare to ceel biriq?

Could they fallow Somali weyn and remove the 4.5?

Could they ignore all and use dollar paper in the restroom?

kajdes   

Looks like drilling is very very close according to this response to the Australian Stock Exchange from Red Emperor today:

11 January 2012

Attention: Shreeshant Prabhakaran

ASX Limited

Level 8 Exchange Plaza

2 The Esplanade

PERTH WA 6000

By E‐Lodgement

Response to Price Query

I refer to your letter dated 11 January 2012 in relation to the recent change in price of

the Company’s securities and respond as follows in line with the number of your letter.

1. The Company is not aware of any information concerning it that has not been

announced and which, if known, could be an explanation for recent trading in the

securities of the Company.

2. Not applicable.

3. As has been disclosed to the market on a regular basis, Red Emperor is earning a

20% interest in two highly prospective oil & gas blocks in Puntland, Somalia. The

first exploration well to be drilled as part of a two well program is due to spud

shortly. This landmark well will be the first to be drilled in Puntland in over

20 years and is targeting an enormous potential oil in place of close to 1 billion

barrels. While drilling has not yet commenced, it is drawing very close and a

comprehensive update will be released upon spudding.

4. The Company confirms that it is in compliance with the ASX Listing Rules.

For and on behalf of the Board

Greg Bandy

Executive Director

uchi   

StockMarketWire.com - Oil explorer Red Emperor Resources (LON:RMP) says it sees no specific reason for the reason for the movement in its share price but does indicate that drilling on its 'landmark' well in Puntland, Somalia is 'drawing close'.

In a statement the Company said: 'We are not aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced and which, if known, could be an explanation for recent trading in the securities of the Company. As has been disclosed to the market on a regular basis, Red Emperor is earning a 20% interest in two highly prospective oil & gas blocks in Puntland, Somalia.

'The first exploration well to be drilled as part of a two well program is due to spud shortly. This landmark well will be the first to be drilled in Puntland in over 20 years and is targeting an enormous potential oil in place of close to 1 billion barrels. While drilling has not yet commenced, it is drawing very close and a comprehensive update will be released upon spudding.'

At 12:31pm: (LON:RMP) share price was +1p at 19p

Story provided by StockMarketWire.com

Liban Muse Boqor was the man in charge of the whole affair for puntland (at least i thought) now claims to be an advisor to Range Resources. something is fishy miyaa ? mase there was a change of guard and Faroole himself is the man.

Beer Gaal, as far as I know, Liban was always the middleman between the PL's admin and Range. In Adde's tenure, Aloore was in charge of affair on the PL side. Adiga meesha joogtee, wax la qodaayo ma aragtay?

Timur   

Xaaji Xunjuf;767884 wrote:
^^ No pictures mean it didn't happen

I just wanted to bump this topic and laugh at the silly secessionists. I wonder how many of them are taking pills for depression right now...:D

Somalia   

Timur;778030 wrote:
I just wanted to bump this topic and laugh at the silly secessionists. I wonder how many of them are taking pills for depression right now...
:D

lol