Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Puntland Oo Xayirtay Aqoonyahan Reer SSC Ah Oo U Socda Shirka Khaatumo 2

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;766788 wrote:
salax I dont hate or love somaliland. They just need to stick to their three cities ..it is really not that complicated.

and everyone knows somaliland is one-clan state...marka waxba ha is daalin.

salaam

Three cities? i am from Sanaag and northern Sool and Somaliland is not going anywhere dear whether your kins

believe

Somaliland is one tribe or not.

@Somalia

Let's set aside Xaglatoosiye and his SSC movement.

Do you or do you not, acknowledge and respect the choice of the PEOPLE of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Remember, we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about PEOPLE.

You have not only insulted and tried to belittle SSC/Darwiishland, which has significantly impacted your life, you also tried to criticize and belittle the Khatumo Two conference that will be held next week. This conference is a grand meeting for the clans of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Yet, here you are, speaking for it, against it, instead of keeping your mouth shut, because frankly, not a shit you say is deemed important, that goes for your tribe as well.

You want facts?

Facts:

SSC = The territories of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn settled by Dblock clan.

90% of SSC people are Anti-Somaliland and Anti-Puntland

Not a single Puntland soldier, flag or administration is in Dblock territories of SSC

Faroole would be shot right between the ears, if he ever laid foot in Buuhodle, Lasanod or Cerigabo, or any where in SSC.

More Facts.

You, Faroole and your MJ tribe do not speak for SSC people nor have any say in the future or self-determination of the tribes of SSC.

Aaliyyah   

salax, SSC qabilka iska leh wa la ogyahay...somaliland oo ah berbera burco iyo hargaisana wa la ogyahay qabilka u badan ee sheegta..oo labo cali isma waydiinaso. Marka haday shekadu noqoto ku qabso ka qadi maysid..dee ogow qof wuxu laheen ma helayo umada kalena way nigu qabsan kartaa hargaisa burco iyo berbera??..maxa taa u diiday mar haday somaliland xaqeeda ku imaan qabi kari waydey.

anyways, im done with this topic...said all theres to say!

salaam

Somalia   

FreshPrince;766790 wrote:
@Somalia

Let's set aside Xaglatoosiye and his SSC movement.

Do you or do you not, acknowledge and respect the choice of the PEOPLE of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Remember, we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about PEOPLE.

You have not only insulted and tried to belittle SSC/Darwiishland, which has significantly impacted your life, you also tried to criticize and belittle the Khatumo Two conference that will be held next week. This conference is a grand meeting for the clans of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn. Yet, here you are, speaking for it, against it, instead of keeping your mouth shut, because frankly, not a shit you say is deemed important, that goes for your tribe as well.

You want facts?

Facts:

SSC = The territories of Sool, Sanaag and Cayn settled by Dblock clan.

90% of SSC people are Anti-Somaliland and Anti-Puntland

Not a single Puntland soldier, flag or administration is in Dblock territories of SSC

Faroole would be shot right between the ears, if he ever laid foot in Buuhodle, Lasanod or Cerigabo, or any where in SSC.

More Facts.

You, Faroole and your MJ tribe do not speak for SSC people nor have any say in the future or self-determination of the tribes of SSC.

Let me explain to you the reason why I am against this movement. This movement does not represent the people on the ground.

I do not respect the choice of a people who's CHOICE I HAVE YET TO SEE. SSC is under occupation, so we do not know their choice.

Also, what do we say about the part of SSC that comes under Puntland at this moment? What do you say of towns such as Xudun and cities such as Badhan? Xudun is the most pro-Puntland city in the region.

Now onto the facts you gave.

I do not know what you mean by 90% of the people are anti-Puntland, that is the most ridiculous made up fact I have yet to come across. I will not even address such make belief.

As for "not a single Puntland soldier, flag or administration is in SSC, that is incorrect, I just told you of Badhan and Xudun. Xudun itself means the core, it is in the core of the region and part of Puntland.

Listen to the people.

Map of Xudun

staticmap?center=9.1541667,47.4769444&zo

Saalax   

Aaliyyah those three areas (SSC) as we know is settled by 4 major different groups that is if you are not brainwashed by former Siad Bare loyalists who have lived in the diaspora the past 21 years.

@Somalia

Here is the people of SSC, specifically Buuhoodle, which is in Gobolka Cayn, constructing their own Airport and handling their own project. Do you see any MJ/Puntland involvement?

While, Jariiban, Galkacyo, Qardho, Garowe, Eyl, Bosaso (ALL the MJ towns and areas) are getting renovated and different projects being started in those areas with the money from International Donors, NGOs and TFG's budget for Puntland, we the people of SSC are doing it all alone, only Allah is on our side.

MJ clan, under the pretext of "Puntland", used the money and Puntland budget for it's own use, in advancing their territories, towns and villages. MJ clan, under the pretext of "Puntland", has build more Administrative institutions in Garowe, Qardho, Bosaso, Galkacyo, Eyl, Jariiban, then any other place in Sanaag, Sool, or Cayn, hence the areas that is heavily being invested by PUNTLAND is strictly MJ-territories. lol

Do I want to be part of a State that has called me a "Terrorist"?

Do I want to be part of a State that is run, own by a single clan?

Do I want to be part of a State, where the State's budget is controlled by one clan?

Do I want to be part of State, where it had 3 consecutive president from the same clan, and 3 consecutive vice-president from the same clan? lol

I see no difference between Somaliland and Puntland.

Somalia   

Do not tell me of your sorrows. What did Xudun and Badhan say?

I spoke of Xudun and Badhan.

I repeat, Xudun and Badhan. Please, lets focus on the topic.

Xudun and Badhan, I do not care for your building in Buhoodle, I am talking about the people of Xudun and Badhan.

Also, one thing, do not stoop so low and lie that Puntland's budget was unfairly distributed to towns belonging to other clans. That is so pathetic and low.

^ Look at this nigger. Are you from Xudun or Badhan? Lol

Don't put your nose in areas you are not from nor have any say of it's affairs. Just because 10 guys in Xudun say, Puntland this or Puntland that, the overwhelmingly educated people of Xudun or SSC for that matter, regardless of where they are in the world are 100% Anti-Puntland, Anti-Somaliland. That's what matters.

Interviewing uneducated folks, who have been told "Puntland" is for the ***** clan doesn't mean shit. Look beyond that...respect the Educated, the youth of Xudun across the world who are shouting out SSC instead of Puntland.

You said "I do not care for your buhoodle" and then, ironically, and grotesquely mention Xudun. Xudun and Buhoodle are settled by the same clan. Have you psychologically been raped, to the point that your left-hemisphere is on top of your right-hemisphere in your brain?

Do you see any SSC discussing anything regarding Mudug, Nugal or Bari? NO, we look down upon your raggedy, irrelevant, no-sense-making, hate-filled lives.

Somalia   

^

Looool, how desperate. You didn't have an answer, shax shax, you are a good boy.

I do not care for the clan, I care for who the people support, that is the difference between you and me. You see clan, I see people. The people of Buhoodle can do what they want, but the people of Xudun have shown to be the most Pro-Puntland people of the region and it is fitting because they are Xudun, the heart of the region.

As for your desperate attempt to obtain a PhD in diversion politics, kudos to you, you did not make it.

I do like the made up facts with 90% now being 100%.

God bless you :D

^ Lol, listen to me my Nigger and listen carefully.

SSC is no longer part of Puntland/MJland. I have no idea why I even replied to your nonsense. I've seen you spewing your illusive, baseless rhetoric here and I've always seen you as a child, or more precisely, as a baby chicken with no head, running around, but instead of for his dear life, you're running around for attention.

We have bigger fish to fry. People of SSC, from the Northern shores of Sanaag to the plains of Hawd in Cayn region, to the Valleys of Sool, they are united then ever. They are determined then ever. They have woken up and their fight is against the secessionists in Hergeisa, the clan enclave state of Somaliland. That's where our attention and focus is at.

You and your little MJ enclave state called Puntland needs to run along. You are completely irrelevant to us. lol

Oh by the way, go take some more money from Puntland's Budget and use it for your clan's towns, villages and deegans.

Somalia   

LOL

Sxb, you look desperate, I just showed you the city in the MIDDLE of the region being part of Puntland and you coming back with semantics.

More semantics as usual from you. See me as a kid, in fact, I am a kid but you are just factually incorrect. :D

"More united than ever" kulahaa. :D

These men are crying over not getting an invitation to Garowe..

tumblr_lo3ly25xpk1qd58z7.gif

Saalax;766793 wrote:
Aaliyyah those three areas (SSC) as we know is settled by 4 major different groups that is if you are not brainwashed by former Siad Bare loyalists who have lived in the diaspora the past 21 years.

and they added Erigabo,too...I told many times that no one is gona take you serious as long as you claiming what is not yours.The majority of land of SSC does not belong to you either.Go consult with your elders & go to Khatumo instead of lambasting everyone here.And I repeat again,STICK TO WHAT'S YOURS IF YOU WANT A DIALOGUE.It doesn't help you a bit if you continue to argue againest the truth cos no one is gona give you his house.

If it's a publicity campaign =FAIL ....... and stop being angry,you can't carry discussion like this.