Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

My Puntland. A Diaspora Vision

Dr_Osman   

Somalia waxad ka dhigaysa wax weyn nin isku dhiibay ethiopia, u make that appear like its an excellent feat and only the brave ppl can do. War any coward can submit to ethiopia and say "war let me live ill do what u want" any abdi off the street can say that!!! Its another thing to say no I will live on my own terms anigu aad baan ugu soo horjeeda puntland being associated with ethiopia a totally aids invested region that is poor as hell we dont need ppl like them. I think a yemeni or libyan alliance would be better for us

Somalia   

You are very random, what do you mean by walking around in Addis Ababa with a chain collar? I am in Europe sxb. :DI never even praised anyone, I just stated that people living in the Somaliland region have prospered but they are under influence of the Ethiopians like anyone else in Somalia is.

Anyway, I see you are trying to divide up some clans in Puntland by posting that video.

Dr_Osman   

somalia u know how ppl would look at u if u said this in a debate? u would lose straight away because the answer wud be "aniguna waan isku dhiibi kara to ethiopia like u did" wax wayn ma aha lakin anigu im looking to fight to be free so tommorow I can say ethiopia aduu ku haysta aniguna xor baan ahay!!! Its a dead-end argument and anyone with brain doesnt support being puppet because anyone can be a puppet its not a special feat!!! Look at ahlul sunnah they became a puppet didnt take to long!!! same with tfg...U dont hear ahlul sunnah folks saying my ppl are happy noone is happy bro

Dr_Osman   

Somalia u lost bro, move on. Waxad ku faanaysa being under ethiopia!!! end of story anigu kuma faani I personally prefer to die a man then live like a woman..end of story no more discussion on this madness. U just go on back to meles bedroom ha kugu kacsado

Somalia   

I think you were dropped as a baby or something.

When did I say "Ethiopia baan isu diibay" or when did I even mention Ethiopia? :D

I am being accused of supporting someone that I didn't even mention.

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;769256 wrote:
I think you were dropped as a baby or something.

When did I say "Ethiopia baan isu diibay" or when did I even mention Ethiopia?
:D

I am being accused of supporting someone that I didn't even mention.

U posted a pic of PSU being trained in Ethiopia with the intention of saying Pland is client state of Ethiopia. I refuted you and said how can you another client state talk about other client states? You responded by saying the ppl in hargeisa enjoy prosperity, I responded by saying u enjoy not because of your manhood but because of meles zenawi. I won the debate!!!

I dont want Pland having any relations with Ethiopia if u look to crap u become crap. Ethiopia is the most poorest nation in the world even with a government and too look up to something like that is not in our benefit. We are lucky in one aspect we didnt extend that to business relationship thank god starving ppl arent really excellent business!!! We are going down the Oil route like our arab brothers and hopefully then we won't need Ethiopia and can fully stand on our own!!!

Somalia   

They aren't even in Ethiopia lol, those men are not even Ethiopian :D

It's a company that works in all of East Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia (Somaliland, Puntland) and Ethiopia.

What the hell does any of this have to do with Jama Ali Jama though?

uchi   

Dr you are not doing Puntland any justice...Your posts are too clannish for my liking, I have to agree with Somalia & say you seem to be very divisive in all your arguments.