Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

My Puntland. A Diaspora Vision

Congratulations to the clan of Mudug (Abdullahi Yusuf Yeey), Nugaal (Faroole-thank-you), and Bari (Cade Muse). Hope the progress continues, and the assassinations to come to an end.

Dr_Osman   

Somalian stop posting that garbage. We dont need anyone to train our forces we have our own institutions like the carmo academy and marine institute!!! And soon to be inshallah a darawish academy!!!

Dr_Osman   

Somalia are u even from Puntland?Some of the things you post is questionable at best plus your signature Puntland in South Somalia what the hell is that. Geographically Bosaso and Mogadishu are 1000km apart it is not the south and never was refered to as such even in italian somaliland it was called italian somaliland not south somalia italianland and it was its own region named after its own sultanate!!

Ur name makes no sense at all how can mogadishu and bosaso 1000 kilometers away from each other be in the same zone. Its Puntland In North-East Somalia kid your are not normal I don't think, next your probably going to have signature Puntland In Mogadishu

You make me suspicious where u are from, are u from hargeisa? you sound like it..one day israel, one day arab, one day same lineage as mogadishu folk the next same lineage as jabuti folks...Your topsy turvy bro like that where noone can even take u serious and just hangs up on u like they did on that somaliland guy who called somali channel on puntland and manta

Somalia   

@Fresh Prince

I hope your SSC "Movement" finds a home.

@Dr_Osman

Ask Cusmano, Dagameison or Badbopal

I have a greater lineage than you :D

Somalia;769235 wrote:
@Fresh Prince

I hope your SSC "Movement" finds a home.

I hope you don't get a heart attack when an SSC State is announced in Khaatumo 2 Congress. lol

Dr_Osman;769234 wrote:

You make me suspicious where u are from, are u from hargeisa? you sound like it..one day israel, one day arab, one day same lineage as mogadishu folk the next same lineage as jabuti folks...Your topsy turvy bro like that where noone can even take u serious and just hangs up on u like they did on that somaliland guy who called somali channel on puntland and manta

Ding Ding Ding! BINGO, we have a winner. lol

You have noticed it too. This "Somalia" individual is tarnishing the good name of the people of Puntland. He's cheerleading for SNM one day, then he throws a little pebble at SNM and in the same token, he drags the good name of Awdalites and SSC/Darwiish in the mud, while clabbing for something called "Azania", and ironically he's supporting the execution and handing over of individuals from Somali Galbeed to Ethiopia.

He's what I call "Inside Enemy of the State". Is he from Hergeisa with a mom from Ex-Puntland? Possibly. I just hope you Puntlanders watch out how people like this guy named "Somalia" ruins your reputation and name, while using your name.

Dr_Osman   

No Somalia is trying to make it appear as if Puntland is trained by Ethiopia which is total hog-wash, Puntland is like any other region in Somalia including his shababi-land where we all are under ethiopia noone is better then anyone and noone is free

Dr_Osman   

uchi alot older then you my friend!!! nin la haysto oo oraneyo nin kale adaa lagu haysta wax surto gal miyay kula tahay? first free yourself hargeisa before you talk about puntland or any other somalis

Dr_Osman   

Somalia I cant believe you ignore the fact that ethiopia hauled siilanyo big backside to addis and said change your cabinet and he did as he was told, yet you think Somaliland is this bastion of freedom looooooool!!!! they cant breath or move without addis authorising it and u know it they will just come in and take over the place in a heartbeat if u try to stand upfor yourself, marka carurnimada iska daaye nin wayn oo kale ba loo hadla

Somalia   

When did I say they have a lot of freedom? The common man has freedom to do as he pleases .. as a civilian but not unlimited freedom, there's no such thing as unlimited freedom.

Fresh Prince

I do not support executions..

Dr_Osman   

Somalia;769247 wrote:
When did I say they have a lot of freedom? The common man has freedom to do as he pleases .. as a civilian but not unlimited freedom, there's no such thing as unlimited freedom.

Niin wayn oo kale uu hadal...Just because ethiopia baan isku dhiibay and i have little freedom to walk around with addis ababa collar chain is not something lagu faano its embarassing and stop trying to level that on Puntland. If there is one thing I liked about jamac ali jamac nin gob buu ahaa inkasto he was in the mogadishu enclave!!!

Watch the end 9:20 mark

Sxb noone is free in Somalia just because u can sleep at night doesnt mean crap, sleeping as someone girl wax lagu faano ma aha isku xishoo sxb