Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

MOHAMUD NOOR: State Senate 59 Results

Dziedzic had a huge fundraising advantage going into the primary Tuesday. She raised $36,000 — almost double the amount of the next highest fundraiser, Peter Wagenius.

Mohamud Noor came in second with 26.5 percent of the vote. He captured 95 percent of the vote in the precinct that contains Riverside Plaza, which had the largest amount of voters in the district.*

Mndaily.com

95% in the district dominated by Somalis.

raula   

Really GD? Wow-opinionated perhaps but racism ????

As for brother Noor-wish him all the best in his endeavors!

Somalina   

Valenteenah.;763974 wrote:
95% of the Somali-populated areas - that's pretty great. I wonder how many people voted altogether in that precinct, anyone know?

Good to see Dr Maahay coming from Rochester to support the candidate.

Good luck next time.

War waa hal Sujuwi ah, his accent says it. I think that's why Faarax Brown supports him :D

He did very well, coming second in this sort of elections is a good sign of political dominance in MN for the Somalis in the coming years. This result alone sends a strong clear message to the winner and most politically heavy weights of the region that the Somalis are a political force that ought to be listened to and should have an input in how things are run in the state.

Qandalawi;764293 wrote:
War waa hal Sujuwi ah, his accent says it. I think that's why Faarax Brown supports him
:D

He did very well, coming second in this sort of elections is a good sign of political dominance in MN for the Somalis in the coming years. This result alone sends a strong clear message to the winner and most politically heavy weights of the region that the Somalis are a political force that ought to be listened to and should have an input in how things are run in the state.

That is not why i supported him. I pretty much support all Somali candidates running for office in the twin cities.(unless they run on a gop ticket). I would have supported him if he were from Galkacyo anyway or somaliland or Djabuti or Oh-Gadeh-nia(forumka needs to stop sancturing that name).