Sign in to follow this  
Alderman

Hysterical

Alderman   

I have come out of retirement to bring you thing exclusive blog drawing attention to this violent and dangerous minority who are bringing shame to Somalis everywhere.

This week:

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

The group screamed '**** *** ***** ****' while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard.

The attackers - three sisters and their cousin - were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail.

However, he handed the girls - all Somalian Muslims - suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html#comments

Narniah   

I'm utterly disgusted what a disgrace.The British justice system is a joke!

That white guy was a complete disaster though. How was he not able to knock those drunken chicks out?

He kept throwing punches but they kept getting back up.

Malika   

That was not nice to watch.. Waa bila 'I am not used to Alcohol' because am a Muslim blah blah..the book should have been thrown at them. I don't get the judges decision it is a pathetic decision to say the least.

another embarrassing story coming out of the UK.

Wow, these lowlife b1tches should have got tougher sentencing...I can't get over how one of the girls was 28 years old and acting like a damn teenager...

This could be used as a Public Service Announcement about KHAMRO. Khamro = Khasaaro.

ILMO (kids), Khamrada iska ilaaliya, hadii kale sidii kuwaas oo kale ayaad noqoneysaan. :)

A_Khadar   

Narniah;763583 wrote:
I'm utterly disgusted what a disgrace.The British justice system is a joke!

That white guy was a complete disaster though. How was he not able to knock those drunken chicks out?

He kept throwing punches but they kept getting back up.

He seems drunk himself too unless the girls knocked him down...