Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Buug uu qoray Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf oo la daah-furayo

Somalia   

You shall see me there. This will be the first Somali Best-Seller. It will give illiterate people the ability to read its content.

daahfur-buuga-madaxweyne-cabdulaahi-yuus

Abdilahi yusuf didn't even finish High school i don't think he's capable of writing a book besides that, who's going to read the garbage Biography of his sad life what a failure a rebel leader jailed by his so called allies. While the rest of his boys were waving a white flag and asked for forgiveness in 1984.That's not all he ends his failed political career being told to resign by the US secretary for African affairs and he started off as the so called president selected in a pig farm some where in Kenya to be protected by his former Masters what a sad creature.

Sensei   

^Lool, he did not?! I thought he went to an academy in Italy......mise si kale bey wax kugu sheegeen.

I understand the need for a book like this- Over the years there were many that disliked AY for reasons other than politics, so much so to deny the basics facts about the man. I think all those haters should pick up the book so as to learn few things about their former leader.

I am not even a fan of the man, never had his cool-aid nor the hatorade of Xaajigaan.

Carafaat   

Love reading book and I think its interesting to read AY vieuws on himself and his take on where it wrong with the TFG, recent history of Puntland and SSDF. For example, why did he went to war with Cade Muse, ICU, SSDF and if he didnt see any other opportunity to resolve things.

Can someone do a book revieuw and post in on SOL.

Somalia   

Sensei;763195 wrote:
^Lool, he did not?! I thought he went to an academy in Italy......mise si kale bey wax kugu sheegeen.

I understand the need for a book like this- Over the years there were many that disliked AY for reasons other than politics, so much so to deny the basics facts about the man. I think all those haters should pick up the book so as to learn few things about their former leader.

I am not even a fan of the man, never had his cool-aid nor the hatorade of Xaajigaan.

Xaaji Xunjuf is a typical qabilist from the secessionist region who doesn't know why he hates Abdullahi Yusuf, but that his parents told him to.

Abdullahi Yusuf studied law for a brief moment, then graduated from a military college in Italy and went on to obtain a degree in Topography. Topography is especially used in military analysis.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;763192 wrote:
Abdilahi yusuf didn't even finish High school i don't think he's capable of writing a book besides that, who's going to read the garbage Biography of his sad life what a failure a rebel leader jailed by his so called allies. While the rest of his boys were waving a white flag and asked for forgiveness in 1984.That's not all he ends his failed political career being told to resign by the US secretary for African affairs and he started off as the so called president selected in a pig farm some where in Kenya to be protected by his former Masters what a sad creature.

Keep on lying, we'll see where it'll get you.

He studied

- Topography

- Graduated from military academy in Italy.

He created the first rebel group in Somalia, SSDF.

- Effectively gave birth to SNM, the most dumbest rebel group in history, seizes towns only to get them carpet bombed by Somali Air Corps.

- He resigned at his own will, unlike any other man, lead way for how to conduct yourself, something your SO-CALLED PRESIDENT Dahir Riyoole couldn't do, because he did not resign and extended his term.

Jendayi Frazer has no power whatsoever, but you did give her a red carpet? :confused:. Pathetic that one would give a low level diplomat a RED CARPET... God damn, that's embarrassing.

jendayi_frazer_hargeysa_airport.jpg

Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

That's all I am asking, Mr 21 years in limbo :cool:

Abdilahi yusuf didn't even finish High school

Topography

- Graduated from military academy in Italy.

He created the first rebel group in Somalia, SSDF.

:D:D ,,, Classic

Saalax   

Ethiopian Gen. slaps Somalia President

Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:20:44 Somalia's interim President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has been slapped by Ethiopian General Gabre twice on the face, officials say. The row between President Yusuf Ahmed and Gen. Heard started after the president accused the army general of disobeying the orders given by the Somali government, a Somali official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the Press TV correspondent in Mogadishu.

Irked by the Somali President's remarks, who accused the Ethiopian troops of firing artillery at the Presidential Palace and the government bases, the army general slapped the Somali president on the face.

The angry general then swore that he would kill the president and left the room. Following the quarrel, the president called Amison peace keeping troops for security.

There is speculation that a conflict could arise between the African Union Mission in Somalia (Amison) and Ethiopian troops. Gen. Gabre has his supporters in the government, including Mogadishu Mayor Mohamed Omar Habeeb and head of the security agency Mohamed Warsamme Darwiish. MRD/RE