Vote on the Wadani Song of 2011

Carafaat   

Qeylodhaan - Calanyahow Sanad Guuro Wacan

Nuur Dacaaley - Somaliland allow dhowr

Saado Cali - Dal Qudha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGPfW_yvI3A&feature=related

Maryan Mursal, Qoomaal and Xawo Kiin - Puntland baa laga helaa

Somali all stars - Gal mudug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04f3g_R4en0&feature=BFa&list=PLA8D9B6EF5B0E362A&lf=mh_lolz

Abdi Holland,Abdikhalaaq -Tolaay Somaliyeed

Saado Cali - ******ia way Xoroobi.

Carafaat   

Xaaji, No somali singer has sang so many Wadani songs as Saado Cali in the last couple years. Besides, I have nominated those artist based on their Wadani songs. Multiple songs from Saado deserved nomination.

Paragon   

Not fair, Carafaat. You left the number '11 Wadani singer out of your nomination sxb.

Cabdi diini ninyow!

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Add him horta then we'll start negotiation on ciddii aan codka ugu shubinayno. :)

No singer deserves it more then Sado Cali. She has made alot of wadani songs that goes to show what a legend she is and how dedicated she is to her country.

Viva la Sado Cali :D

Paragon   

^BlueliciousViva darwiishadda Saado Cali - yaa diidi kara. Laakiin Saado waa waddaniyad taarikh dheer ku leh Soomaalida dhexdeeda....balse newcomers have to be welcome into the wadani caravan, don't you agree?

Doesn't Jaango's OG dhaantos count as wadani since Somaliland is in the list of nominations? Whats going on here?

Where's Abtiigiis iyo Tolka when you need him? Tol la'ay!

Oo sidee waxan (hoos qooraanso)....

Looga illaawi karaa list of wadaniyiinta nominations. Alla ciil waynaa! :D

Paragon   

Carafaat;762940 wrote:
Paragon, the jury was divided on that song. It made the top 10, but it didnt make the short list.

The jury? Oh no, don't even tell me who the jury are. Waanba iska ogahay hal reer weeye oo is uruursaday oo jury baan nahay yiri.

Carafaad adeer hal reer jury ma noqdo marka ilaa reerkayaga lagu daro juryga jury ma aha. Waa in dib u shaandhayn lagu sameeyo juryga ninyoow :D

Paragon;762941 wrote:
^
Bluelicious
Viva darwiishadda Saado Cali - yaa diidi kara. Laakiin Saado waa waddaniyad taarikh dheer ku leh Soomaalida dhexdeeda....balse newcomers have to be welcome into the wadani caravan, don't you agree?

Doesn't Jaango's OG dhaantos count as wadani since Somaliland is in the list of nominations? Whats going on here?

Where's Abtiigiis iyo Tolka when you need him? Tol la'ay!

Oo sidee waxan (hoos qooraanso)....

Looga illaawi karaa list of wadaniyiinta nominations. Alla ciil waynaa!
:D

Lool thanks for the beautiful song I like it ;)

Paragon darling calm down I think some persuasion will do with Carafaat to get your artist on the poll. Of course I agree with you and should new comers also be given a chance to prove themselfs instead of veteran singers walking away with the award every year. Jaango is the man he made some great dhaanto songs and personally I think he also belongs up there in the voting poll but it's not my list but Carafaat's.

Ps Carafaat would you like to be so kind to add Jaango and Cabdi diini to your poll that would make me and Paragon happy thank you :D