Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Reer Muqdisho's Song for the Samaters

Oodweyne is the brain, Jacayl the organizer and NGONGE is the mouth. The soldiers are many but Ayoub and Suldan stand out.

Ibti was sent to Hargeysa because she could not be trusted in London where she intermingles with Somaliweyn folks. Red Sea, with origins in small town called Bali Gubadle, has finally been bought by the ideals of Alshabaab. I don't know where Qudhac is anymore but some of the minions speak like him.

War wuxu naf ma leh, except North and Lady Blessed, the two are the best Hargeysa has thus far offered to this forum. Ilaahow noo daa

Norf miyuu ka towbad keeney? It is possible that the spiritual journey induced the same feeling of Ummah unity and racial harmony that moved Malcolm X during his trip to Mecca. :D

Ngonge is still sending bad vibe his way though.

Isaga iyo JB casrkoogii wuu dhamaanayaa laakiin.

As for Ayub, one of those exotic xamar cadcad may do the trick. :D

Stick and carrots all the way...

[expecting imminent attacks of: you are moved by ancestral hatred and whatnot, as if...] :D

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf & Blessed being Hargeisa products (well, ok, maybe Norf may give an H town whiff due to his fish & chipsnimo but never my noble ayeeyo). :D

Xaaji Xiin is losing it these days he's even starting to mistake the flies for SL foot soldiers. :D

^^Hargeysa in this context means Somaliland waryaa.

We've been around these boards long enough to gauge the significance of separatist brothers so I stand by my characterization of the said brothers as foot soldiers. Obviously flies is not a word of endearment so I am little suspicious of what you are up to there :D

Again the point is , wuxuba naf ma leh

Abdi ismail samatar and Ahmed Ismail samatar are often criticized because of the lack of involvement of these two gentlemen in the past, to bring forward some sort of solution as they only criticized the political situation and leaders of Somalia in the past.This is not the case any more with the formation of Hiilqaran new party created by the Samatars brothers, give the two brotherly professors a chance.

Yunis   

Dumbest B** song ever.

let me understand this - savage murders like Indho Cade / and mohamed Dheere and others reside in Xamar and participate as officials of TFG, whilst a song is made of Samatar's continues critique of the inept and fraudulent TFG entities as they are.

Che -Guevara;762535 wrote:
^LoooooooooooooL...so much anger, the kid is easily worked up. And did he just say he's pretty lady. That explains few things.

what to expect from you guys!....don't you easily worked up here.