Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Majority Of Women In Hell?

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allaah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari)

There is alot of misconceptions going around when it comes to most people in hell being women. And it's mostly men who got this misconception that women must be evil, bad, not religious enough and disobedient towards Allah etc. none of those things are true. It's because women are ungrateful for the good that there husbands do for them and are ungrateful for the good that is done to them in general and also because they don't appreciate their husband. So as you can see it's not because women are bad evil or disobedient or disobedient towards Allah it's basically because their never happy with what they got and the treatment they get and don't value it much which causes further problems.

So the lesson of the day is: Women and i'm referring to the married women be more appreciative and grateful for all the good things that your husband does for you eg his appearance, character, gifts given to you, the way he treats you (if it's good) etc. even if it's lil, it's the lil things that make a big difference. And also because of that you need to give more charity to save yourself from ending up in hell fire that's the solution given in islam.

To the single women the sooner you learn and realise this the better and the sooner you can start saving yourself from unnecessary mistakes we all make. I know it's so hardwired into us to always have a wandering eye and see if the grass is greener on the other side but we can atleast try and change that aspect into something good. That's the avdantage you got over married women you can make a better start then them and learn from their mistakes and avoid them in the future.

The only positive side to this is that unmarried women aka single women will never enter hell for being ungrateful and not being appreciative enough of their husband aint that something to be happy about :D

Good message - appreciate good hubbys. But a woman shouldn't feel bad about expecting a decent life from her husband as long as he can afford her wants and needs. Lots of bakhayl men ayaa ku dabo dhuunta these sentiments about ungrateful women.

The Zack   

The title of the thread is wrong. Majority of women don't go to hell. Majority of those in hell are women.

Other than that, great thread. They should be grateful that they have us :)

Valenteenah - Your totally right some men make misuse of that interpretation trying to justify their stingyness and greediness that's wrong and those men aren't good men, because good men are good for their women and treat them the best they can knowing that they will only enter paradise if they have treated their wifes with respect and within the best of their abilities. A good man knows his wife is the door to paradise and a good woman knows that her husband is the door to paradise. So each are obligated to treat each other good and with respect.

Malika - Haha you reminded of a quote I think it was from Malcolm X saying to teach a man is to teach a individual and to teach a woman is to teach and liberate a nation.

The Zack - Majority of those in hell are women that's what I meant to say but I may have rephrased the title wrong thanks for pointing it out. With the title I didn't mean most women go to hell I was referring to the women in the hell. Blame it for english being my third language the trouble of being multi lingual :P

Don't forget it's a two way path you have to be grateful aswell that you got us women we have rights over you men too :D

Som@li   

what are the stats? could be cuz more girls born than boys, more girls reach adulthood(more boys die as innocent child soldiers), more baby boys die in babies or during pregnanccy, so it adds up!

Som@li;762348 wrote:
what are the stats? could be cuz more girls born than boys, more girls reach adulthood(more boys die as innocent child soldiers), more baby boys die in babies or during pregnanccy, so it adds up!

Yes that also plays a factor, seeing as in the future the women will outnumber the men with 50:1 I know that's a shocking figure. But I think even if there wouldn't be such a big difference in the numbers between men and women the hell would still consist most of it's part of women.

Raamsade   

So the majority of those in hell won't be women? That is a relief 'cause I was looking forward to going to hell as Islam's depiction of heaven is one helluva boring place. I mean imagine a heaven with neighbours like Ceyrow, Abu Mansuur, D. Aweys, Zarqawi, Bin Laden, the Pope, or the mind-numbingly boring crowd that post in SOL's Islam section. Hell is the place to be in the after life. It is where all the interesting and fun people -- the Wright Brothers, Einstein, Ina Xagaa Dheer, Socrates (footballer), L. Armstrong, etc -- will be. It is nice to hear that it will not full of bunch of nagging, dithering, chatty, insecure, bubblehead women.

Raamsade;763213 wrote:
So the majority of those in hell won't be women? That is a relief 'cause I was looking forward to going to hell as Islam's depiction of heaven is one helluva boring place. I mean imagine a heaven with neighbours like Ceyrow, Abu Mansuur, D. Aweys, Zarqawi, Bin Laden, the Pope, or the mind-numbingly boring crowd that post in SOL's Islam section. Hell is the place to be in the after life. It is where all the interesting and fun people -- the Wright Brothers, Einstein, Ina Xagaa Dheer, Socrates (footballer), L. Armstrong, etc -- will be. It is nice to hear that it will not full of bunch of nagging, dithering, chatty, insecure, bubblehead women.

the women in heaven will be the beautiful virgins while in hell u will have the street women with std's. have fun with that

Raamsade   

^You obviously never had sex with a virgin... it is a nighmare to have sex with 72 inexperienced dames. Where does Allah get his sense of humour?

Its simple, there are more women in this world than Men hence why they r majority in the hell Plus other things that our prophet (ASWA) mentioned .

Johnny B   

"someone" that doesen't exist, is contradiction in terms.

And there is little or no room for intentional equivocation regarding the 72 virgin reward.

It then follows or so one'd believe that the humour of rewarding Men with what they assumedly like best, after having given up their lives in this world, namely Women, and virgin ones at that, is to say the least a saddistic masculine humour.

Hence God if exists is most probably masculine in gender, as i could not in my wildest dreams, imagine a female god rewarding women with 72 incendiary Men. :D

Why obsess with women, majority of mankind will be in hell. Two thirds of those that make it to heaven are from the ummah of Muhammed (pbuh).